? servers

? players online

European-only channel

• Content Count:  2043

I just don't understand why half of the users in Vent (who would normally talk to other people in public channels) suddenly feel the need to have a circlejerk in a locked channel. This isn't how a community works. People complained about it before (when Zealot and pals had their locked channels) and now that they're finally gone (thanks to Mikey getting himself banned) it's worse than ever.

I don't use vent at all BUT IM STILL OKAY

• Content Count:  2180

my main problem with locked channels the entire time was the fact that people basically played ttt/jb with them and whatnot and ghosted out other players, i don't really care if they are racist in the channel, nor do i really care what they talk about. it was just the fact that it was incredibly obvious that the old cool kids ghosted consistently on ttt.

• Content Count:  4550

my main problem with locked channels the entire time was the fact that people basically played ttt/jb with them and whatnot and ghosted out other players, i don't really care if they are racist in the channel, nor do i really care what they talk about. it was just the fact that it was incredibly obvious that the old cool kids ghosted consistently on ttt.

Easy to ask an AO or someone with the pw to put a phantom in?

• Content Count:  1116

Would you guys like a North American channel only? Or is this beyond having your own channel and just wanting to talk to europefags?

I do not support discrimination of any form, the Filthy Colonials channel is open to everyone.

Reply to Thread