? servers

? players online

The meaning of "steryotypical bastard" is

• Content Count:  1554

As long as you're useful, it doesn't matter what you do.

People are different. Some people swing one way, some swings another. As long as you're all useful to each other in some sort of way, you'll be fine.

• Content Count:  6712

A bit retarded how he associates athiests with worshipping the devil, obviously he lives in some make believe land of the hippies.

• Content Count:  298

ok ive never talked with/played with acid but from this post alone i REEEEEEAAAAAALLLLYYYY want to hurt him he needs some one to beat some sense into him...AAAAAAARRRRGGGGGGGHHHH im pissedgcyudnrumtrusndyt

• Content Count:  670

But why would a group of people who like darkness name themselves after a horde of eurasians that attacked the Roman Empire a few thousand years ago?

Its imagery and cultural proclivities indicate influences from nineteenth century Gothic literature along with horror movies and to a lesser extent—according to César Fuentes Rodríguez and Carol Siegel—the BDSM culture.

It's science, folks!

Also I thought that log was pretty funny.

• Content Count:  2994

"normal" is this

3 2 5 6 2 5 6 3 7 9 2 2 6 5 6 6 8 8 1 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2

since 2 is the number that appear most , then 2 is the normal. but being something else isnt bad, normal is just what appears most. but, its only of how many ppl are that and that. if its for personalitys, then the deeper u dig the better u found out that no one is "normal" becouse no one is the same.

• Content Count:  619

ok ive never talked with/played with acid but from this post alone i REEEEEEAAAAAALLLLYYYY want to hurt him he needs some one to beat some sense into him...AAAAAAARRRRGGGGGGGHHHH im pissedgcyudnrumtrusndyt

Lolz Grim XD

U insulted teh goths, grims going to get his spikes and get u bwhahahah :)

Nuffin wrong with goths they made sum of the heaviest riffs ever played on a damn guitar if that aint usefull i dunno what is.

Wuv teh goffs :)

Reply to Thread