Good Idea  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Good Idea

• Yes
    • No (But maybe in a couple of days)
    • I am A heretic and therefore my vote does not count

Psyche for AO

• Content Count:  408

We all know who should be an AO now, come on guys he is right in front of you. He likes anteaters and oranges who else could it be "cough cough". Vote for An_Orange he will make sure to provide 24/7 hours of relentless service to ensure quality ants wherever you may be.

• Content Count:  3343

We all know who should be an AO now, come on guys he is right in front of you. He likes anteaters and oranges who else could it be "cough cough". Vote for An_Orange he will make sure to provide 24/7 hours of relentless service to ensure quality ants wherever you may be.

you are a fruit, you don't even have arms

• Content Count:  4162

fuck I just noticed I forgot to edit out when that guy said marines right before Potshots part

sir this is 2 years old, I believe a new one is in order, one with more black people. Possibly an Asian.

• Content Count:  164

On behalf of the internet I would like to congratulate Psyche on his new position in the SteamGamers community. To begin, I would like to say that you should be very proud of yourself on this momentous occasion. It has been your hard work, with the support of pizza rolls and video games that have led you to this achievement and recognition today. I'm sure you will be an invaluable asset that will grace the SteamGamers community with your expert knowledge of video games and the tales of your real life experiences as a true American hero.

Yours sincerely, Obama.

Reply to Thread