? servers

? players online

Halo thar ugenz... anyone a grammar-nazi like me?

• Content Count:  1079

Y helo thar mie frendz. Du u het bud grammerz lek mez?

If so, what should "we" do to stop such illiteracy?

Let's discuss :thumbup1:

P.S.

Anyone besides me in/was a debate team? If so, you still good at debate?

P.S.S.

Don't mean to start a flame war, but I gotta add this: this Acid character is one of a kind. The bad kind >.

• Content Count:  180

To stop illiteracy, kill everyone who is illiterate. Problem solved.

Now to go about doing this, I have devised a plan. The name of this plan is the "Final Solution", and if anyone is interested, I will be holding seminars for anyone who is young, confused, and looking for somewhere to fit in. I am also starting a new party called the "Illiterazi Party" (Technical term will be: National Sense Developers Alliance Party or NSDAP). If you are a lower to middle class person, and you are looking for something to believe in, join me, and we can live out this Final Solution to illiteracy. Let's face it, the illiterates are ruining the world, and need to be dealt with.

Edited by Lemmings19
Sieg Heil!

• Content Count:  171

Y helo thar mie frendz. Du u het bud grammerz lek mez?

If so, what should "we" do to stop such illiteracy?

What are you suggesting? The collective raging penis of the human conscience ejaculating an intellectual foray into the underground smut pit that is the internet? I don't see that happening, you need to understand human nature before you attempt to conjugate ease with personal preference.

Selfish fool.

• Content Count:  6712

Thats the thing once something gets too popular or has a "sympathy vote" opposing it will just get you death threats and whatever.

I don't think this has gone THAT far, its only on thar interwebz

I dislike grammar nazis more than the people who talk like...

"Y helo thar mie frendz. Du u het bud grammerz lek mez?"

I can understand it, you don't really have to look at it 5 times to figure it out, but it is the people who point out typos and small spelling mistakes that annoy me most.

Normal guy:"You noob you died 5 tmes in a row"

Dick:"You retard you can't even spell times"

Normal guy:"It was a typo dumbass"

Dick:"Only noobs do that"

There is too many in the world :scared:

• Content Count:  1079

What are you suggesting? The collective raging penis of the human conscience ejaculating an intellectual foray into the underground smut pit that is the internet? I don't see that happening, you need to understand human nature before you attempt to conjugate ease with personal preference.

Selfish fool.

Well, I'm needless to say not a big philosopher, but I would like to say I am :001_huh:

I understand that human nature entitles most people to be individual; no one is the same, everyone has their own strengths and weaknesses, of course.

The reason illiteracy bothers me (and I'm not talking about the "interwebz" :001_tongue: ) is because there are peers of mine who text like it's the last day of their lives, and will say "how r u mi hm dg," wich I guess is supposed to mean "How are you my 'home dawg.' "

Point being, I know I can never change everyone, nor can I imply by own beliefs on the human society, but I believe that I can at least try to "convert" some people.

Also, to clear myself, the reason I said "we" instead of we, it's because I knew some people could care less about their grammar, so I was referrring to other people such as myself.

Oh, and Luxz0rz, I don't necessarily correct people on the spot. Rather, I'll just be like," Yo. You spelt "dog" wrong :001_tt2:" here and there instead of repetitively correcting someone or a group of people constantly

• Content Count:  670

Oh, and Luxz0rz, I don't necessarily correct people on the spot. Rather, I'll just be like," Yo. You spelt "dog" wrong :001_tt2:" here and there instead of repetitively correcting someone or a group of people constantly

I'm pretty sure they know how to spell it, which is why it's annoying.

• Content Count:  6712

Point being, I know I can never change everyone, nor can I imply by own beliefs on the human society, but I believe that I can at least try to "convert" some people.

That is every sane mans misson! But alas it is impossible.

• Content Count:  6084

Havok:

You can't do anything without becoming a fascist.

You have an obsession with fascism... I've read atleast two other posts today with you sayingthe exact same thing.

Fascism isn't bad, bad people end up rallying others into supporting facist beliefs i.e. Holocaust.

Reply to Thread