? servers

? players online

more advice (xD)

• Content Count:  716

Well, you said you don't want to seem too desperate after dating for four days (is that even possible to consider dating?)...you also don't want to screw it up. If you did end up getting jewelry after 4 days it would be extremely desperate. Also, I found the harder you try not to fuck up, the more likely it will happen. Just be you.

Also in Florida, 16 can date up to 23 years of age with consent from the person. Yea you know it must of been a redneck that helped pass that.

What, she has been your GF(lol FF VIII guardian force) for 2 weeks, and you don't have feelings for her? Where I come from, you usually have feelings for someone before they become your GF, lol..

Also, about jewellery.. Jewellery doesn't have to be expensive, I bought my GF some 3 euro bracelet in Italy, and she loved it(or well, she's been wearing it a lot, so I guess she does). But eh, you could give her a giftcard(that's the word, right?) for something, it's usually a winner!

That's not jewelry, that's scrap metal.

Hell not even scrap metal, it's scrap plastic.

• Content Count:  3791

Thanks for all your help guys, maybe the issues was me trying to hard to not fuck things up, whereas I prob would. :p

So yeah, I'm just going to act myself, it's gotten me this far, so why not continue er?

• Content Count:  6741

Thanks for all your help guys, maybe the issues was me trying to hard to not fuck things up, whereas I prob would. :p

So yeah, I'm just going to act myself, it's gotten me this far, so why not continue er?

Over analyzing is the worst thing you can do.

Also, take advice on here with a pinch of salt. My 13 year old cat has been on more dates then the majority of people who have posted

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3791

Over analyzing is the worst thing you can do.

Also, take advice on here with a pinch of salt. My 13 year old cat has been on more dates then the majority of people who have posted

Including you?

Lmao joke xD

Reply to Thread