? servers

? players online

My Official Farewell and "Resignation" Topic

• Content Count:  11501

Cloud...I can honestly say that in this entire community, I have the most respect for you by far. Not only for what you've done for the community, but also for how much you helped me out with my decision to join the marine corps. Countless hours and questions you helped me out with. Even to this day you still help me out with any questions I have or we just bullshit with stories of our military experiences. Not much else to say, but like I said, you are the most respected person here to me. Good luck homie

• Like 1

• Content Count:  5086

When you go around the block, do you say good morning to strangers? Or asked how their day were? Well that's fucking weird if you do,

Excuse you, I do this all the time. RUDE. Srsly tho I do.

You could have simply asked where I went off and disappeared to the several times I did. A few times I was getting back into competitive gaming, though the major one was when a lot of personal things arose that I won't talk about on the forums.

Either way you've long removed me from friends so I wish you the best and hope things are going better in your life now.

ps. damn you for making me sign on these forums to read that blurb about me /narcissistic. & this retired staff rank is a fucking joke.

2d7atsg.jpg

• Like 1
Edited by jeN

• Content Count:  2051

I remember joining and immediately seeing the older of the "ragequit" posts not long after. For me, those were my good times. To each his own I guess, but the fun memories added up 10 fold over the amount of bad ones. It was a good read and I wish I had gotten to know you better apart from the few military/your mom night talks we had on vent.

:weseriouslyneedapeacesignemoticon: bye cloud.

DONT WORRY.

YOU WILL ALWAYS BE THE LAST ADMIN I APPROVED!

Cloud...I can honestly say that in this entire community, I have the most respect for you by far. Not only for what you've done for the community, but also for how much you helped me out with my decision to join the marine corps. Countless hours and questions you helped me out with. Even to this day you still help me out with any questions I have or we just bullshit with stories of our military experiences. Not much else to say, but like I said, you are the most respected person here to me. Good luck homie

Thanks, we'll keep in touch, bro. No doubt.

Excuse you, I do this all the time. RUDE. Srsly tho.

You could have simply asked where I went off and disappeared to the several times I did. A few times I was getting back into competitive gaming, though the major one was when a lot of personal things arose that I won't talk about on the forums.

Either way you've since removed me from friends I wish you the best and hope things are going better in your life now.

ps. damn you for making me sign on these forums to read that blurb about me /narcissistic.

2d7atsg.jpg

I never asked because I felt like I didn't have a right, too. Haha I don't know what you think of me, whether it'd be good or bad. I'm extremely insecure and even more so when I feel like I'm hated. I removed practically everybody, which I regret. Heck I even removed TCP from my list so don't take offense to it. :

I would have typed a lot, but I'm quite confused at the level of our relation. Ahahaha. I didn't know what was safe to say and what isn't. I can completely revamp it for you if you'd like. LOL

• Like 1
Edited by Kennith

I never asked because I felt like I didn't have a right, too. Haha I don't know what you think of me, whether it'd be good or bad. I'm extremely insecure and even more so when I feel like I'm hated. I removed practically everybody, which I regret. Heck I even removed TCP from my list so don't take offense to it. :

I would have typed a lot, but I'm quite confused at the level of our relation. Ahahaha. I didn't know what was safe to say and what isn't. I can completely revamp it for you if you'd like. LOL

Ah well if I didn't want to respond or go into detail, I would've just left it at 'had personal issues to take care of.' Some people know more, others I just left it at that since I assume you understand it's hard to trust people online. Shit I'm still getting prank calls and texts from probably someone in this community but I don't care much.

Oh and I tend not to take much on the internet very seriously, so you could have said whatever you liked. If it bothered me, it'd get filed under LOLJOKES category in mah brain. Otherwise I've always had a lot of respect for you and thought you were a pretty awesome guy despite us not talking that often. Feel free to write whatever you wish, even if it amounted to stating that I'm a raging bitch/dyke/cunt/ugly/fat/reallyadude/etc.

• Content Count:  716

Nostalgia is all well and good, but when it is so sickeningly thick and exaggurated it becomes no better than fatalistic ramblings. Perhaps I've just heard the same shit over the years that it has become nothing more than a saturated mess of white noise, regardless of whether there is any valid truth in it. If that's the case, then I apologise.

Other than that, your post was a good read and I realised I share some of your feelings. To be honest the direction the community is going right now isn't inherently bad, rather there is a void in terms of progressive outlook, and it has caused the community to stagnate instead of moving forward.

this progressive outlook is clearly working.

anyhow peace kennith. you and i don't know each other, but your contributions helped shaped my decision in joining the community you helped mold. good times.

pce.

• Like 1
Edited by duhoh

Ah well if I didn't want to respond or go into detail, I would've just left it at 'had personal issues to take care of.' Some people know more, others I just left it at that since I assume you understand it's hard to trust people online. Shit I'm still getting prank calls and texts from probably someone in this community but I don't care much.

Oh and I tend not to take much on the internet very seriously, so you could have said whatever you liked. If it bothered me, it'd get filed under LOLJOKES category in mah brain. Otherwise I've always had a lot of respect for you and thought you were a pretty awesome guy despite us not talking that often. Feel free to write whatever you wish, even if it amounted to stating that I'm a raging bitch/dyke/cunt/ugly/fat/reallyadude/etc.

Done!

• Like 1

Done!

That is what my narcisstic ass needed

Thank you Cloud, still refuse to call you Kennith. I think part of the vibe you got from me is a lot of times I get into this funk where I don't care about much and just become really nonchalant about things. I try to get past it but sometimes it shows with how I respond and talk to people. Thank you for being there to listen to my rantings about everything, and though we might not talk I'll still listen if you need someone to rant to. Except when I have to sleep because of work in the morning. =p

I will always miss the 07 and early 08 of ZM, probably some of the best times I had online. It was new, exciting, the people were more often than not kind to each other or paid no mind to the assholes, just wanting to have a good time. It never felt like there was a huge divide in the community as it does in recent years. That might be the nostalgia since it wasn't perfect back then but seeing this community now is a little sad really.

Add me back on steam btw~ Steam Community :: ID :: blonde dyke

• Like 1
Edited by jeN
TIRED. IGNORE ANY MISTAKES OKAY =[

• Content Count:  1554

@mNote - You're weird, dude. That's one of the main reasons why I didn't give you my number when you asked for it. I like your ridiculous antics that you come up with. Basically the flavor of the month for you, but what I don't like is how much you remind me of my real life friend that I no longer speak to. You gotta know when to stop pressuring your views on others, like trying to persuade me to go on your stupid pyramid scheme. If you wanna talk, you can talk, but when I feel like you're just trying to annoy me on purpose you won't get much out of me. You're one of the closer friends I've had around here in SG and still are. You've been a huge, huge, huge part of SG. Way back before SG was even SG, before ZM was even ZM. We've moved from game to game, and that's another thing I like about you, but you did that a lot faster than I do. Thanks for sticking around SG to even this day.

God damn it I'm still trying to talk to you and I had stopped pressuring that ponzi scheme on you. The last thing we talked about was music, and I can't believe you held that ponzi scheme to heart. I'm trying to get Double to get you to talk to me again. Can't believe you man.

Anyways, read your whole entire post. Well said. I think I deserved it, lol.

And yes, I still do the ponzi scheme, only, it's not a ponzi scheme because I found a way to eliminate the food-chain system of the business. I'm just a sales-person now man. No one benefits from me besides the customers and myself... and the company that manufactures the products.

PS.: Do I need to do a got damn resignation post now too? I'm pretty much the same as you, Kennith... All gone and shit with my thumb up my butt.

Reeuurrgghhh....

O what the hell, I'll just make a long wall of text and post it up sometime.

• Like 1
Edited by mNote

• Content Count:  6213

There isn't enough forum space for me to thank everyone on here that has helped me or just had fun with me each time I needed it. Not only was this a place to come play video games, but it was a place where we all cared for each other and were actually interested in other peoples well being. I may not be the perfect person, I've made my mistakes and I will admit that and apologize for them, but regardless, SG has always been like a second home to me. Whenever real life was getting tough and I just needed a bit to not have to think about it, SG was there. The people on vent were excited to hear you were on, and wanted to play things or just talk. Almost any time I was in vent back then, it was to talk while I barely paid any attention to the game I was playing.

I've enjoyed many OMGPOP nights, singing, getting drunk, late night ZE with blargh

Kennith, I mean Cloud, damn you. I said I'd never call you Kennith but uh-oh. You are and always have been a great friend to me and to XeNo. We are glad to have been there for you, and we never thought twice about it. You have given me advice a few times when I needed it and I refuse to not be there for someone who deserves a great friend because of how great of one you are. I remember when we used to play osu! together, and you would just laugh with me about how bad I really was. We've had some good times and I won't forget them.

I won't forget any of the times I've had with all of SG. I don't care how extremely nerdy I sound but I'm glad to have been around to witness and be a part of something so wonderful. I've met many great friends on here and I'm thankful for all of them.

You aren't alone Cloud, I feel the same way. I'll sound nerdy with you.

• Like 1
Edited by bethy

God damn it I'm still trying to talk to you and I had stopped pressuring that ponzi scheme on you. The last thing we talked about was music, and I can't believe you held that ponzi scheme to heart. I'm trying to get Double to get you to talk to me again. Can't believe you man.

Anyways, read your whole entire post. Well said. I think I deserved it, lol.

And yes, I still do the ponzi scheme, only, it's not a ponzi scheme because I found a way to eliminate the food-chain system of the business. I'm just a sales-person now man. No one benefits from me besides the customers and myself... and the company that manufactures the products.

PS.: Do I need to do a got damn resignation post now too? I'm pretty much the same as you, Kennith... All gone and shit with my thumb up my butt.

Reeuurrgghhh....

O what the hell, I'll just make a long wall of text and post it up sometime.

ENOGUH ABOUT YOUR FUCKING SCHEME

• Like 1

Reply to Thread