? servers

? players online

Post your tattoos

• Content Count:  5063

Ever since i took my first tattoo i've been thinking about a new one but could never figure out what i wanted. Then my mom told me about this little figure with three monkeys and said i could get that tattooed.

But i'm not going to have three monkeys on my arm so i thought of tiki masks or old wooden masks. Here's a sketch i've made showing kinda what i want.

The three monkeys represents "Hear no evil, say no evil and see no evil".

img0485gx.jpg

I will have the tattoo on the back of my arm, so half above and below my elbow.

When i get more sketches and ideas i'll make a thread on arts and craft. And will ofc post the tattoo whenever i

ll take it ;)

Let me know what you think!

Edited by floffypus

• Content Count:  1187

Ever since i took my first tattoo i've been thinking about a new one but could never figure out what i wanted. Then my mom told me about this little figure with three monkeys and said i could get that tattooed.

But i'm not going to have three monkeys on my arm so i thought of tiki masks or old wooden masks. Here's a sketch i've made showing kinda what i want.

img0485gx.jpg

When i get more sketches and ideas i'll make a thread on arts and craft. And will ofc post the tattoo whenever i

ll take it ;)

my only complaint would be the hands

• Content Count:  515

img0485gx.jpg

ll take it ;)

I agree with kratos the hands seem off to the rest of the picture. I also when ever you get around to it wanna see a colored sketch. Also maybe some extra background stuff like between or around the masks. Those are just my opinions.

I agree with kratos the hands seem off to the rest of the picture. I also when ever you get around to it wanna see a colored sketch. Also maybe some extra background stuff like between or around the masks. Those are just my opinions.

I suck at drawing hands so they are just there to show the tattoo artist where i want hands :p And im not sure what i want in the background. was thinking about having a jungle or somthing like that, and ofc alot of smoke/fog!

Im just not sure what kind of hands would fit the masks :/

The tattoo artist will ofc draw off my sketches and do some finishing touches on it!

Edited by floffypus

• Content Count:  3697

I suck at drawing hands so they are just there to show the tattoo artist where i want hands :p And im not sure what i want in the background. was thinking about having a jungle or somthing like that, and ofc alot of smoke/fog!

Im just not sure what kind of hands would fit the masks :/

The tattoo artist will ofc draw off my sketches and do some finishing touches on it!

I would not recommend going to a tattoo parlour and saying "this is where the hands should be, but I don't want them to look like that, just do your own thing". You are pretty much appealing to the gods to be disappointed.

I would not recommend going to a tattoo parlour and saying "this is where the hands should be, but I don't want them to look like that, just do your own thing". You are pretty much appealing to the gods to be disappointed.

I would ofc tell him about the hands before he starts working on his sketches and not the tattoo itself :p

How about some kind of bone style hands but done in a wooden or maybe stone sorta look.

Was thinking about stick hands, branches. But i think that bony hands would scream more death than i want it too :/ The masks are scary enough as they are :p But i'll keep on sketching and let you know how it goes ;)

• Content Count:  515

Was thinking about stick hands, branches. But i think that bony hands would scream more death than i want it too :/ The masks are scary enough as they are :p But i'll keep on sketching and let you know how it goes ;)

I guess I ment this more raw undefined look. [ATTACH=CONFIG]12594[/ATTACH]
  • Like 1

A little update. Made the hands look a little better but still needs work "by a professional".

25qzrer.jpg

And was thinking of having the right part of this image in the background faded out.

jungle_near_river.jpg

And with some colors

969465_10201079673894054_258905400_n.jpg

Tried some new smoke effects.

980499_10201099938480656_152031151_o.jpg

Edited by floffypus

Reply to Thread