? servers

? players online

Post your tattoos

• Content Count:  3697

969465_10201079673894054_258905400_n.jpg

One on the left looks by far the best imo.

I just wouldn't make the colours too prominent. Also for the speak no evil one, the hands don't seem to really cover the mouth properly. Maybe use that image but just use one hand to cover the mouth (I like how that looks).

• Content Count:  515

980499_10201099938480656_152031151_o.jpg

Not sure if you want it to look that way but the eyes on the Speak no evil just seem like evil and what not but if that is your intention i personally would think to add more emotion to the others. Just my opinions

E1: I also like the right ones better once again opinion.

• Content Count:  5063

Not sure if you want it to look that way but the eyes on the Speak no evil just seem like evil and what not but if that is your intention i personally would think to add more emotion to the others. Just my opinions

E1: I also like the right ones better once again opinion.

I took the time to trace the masks in illustrator and shading it in photoshop, maybe saving the tattoo artist alot of time and to see how it turnes out. I will add the hands later and add the smoke. Hope his eyes look a little better now ;)

2uzpbfr.jpg

And done with the smoke.

2mx38n8.jpg

Edited by floffypus

I took the time to trace the masks in illustrator and shading it in photoshop, maybe saving the tattoo artist alot of time and to see how it turnes out. I will add the hands later and add the smoke. Hope his eyes look a little better now ;)

2uzpbfr.jpg

And done with the smoke.

2mx38n8.jpg

Color please? just teh black and grat looks so dark and are you ganna put like wood crack details in or what?

Color please? just teh black and grat looks so dark and are you ganna put like wood crack details in or what?

Yes, i will get wood texture on them, but was too lazy to do it on this. And tbh i probably won't get it in colors, some tattoos probably look great with colors but i preffer tattoos black and white!

man the fuck up and get the crash bandicoot mask

Lets see yours first buddy.

Yes, i will get wood texture on them, but was too lazy to do it on this. And tbh i probably won't get it in colors, some tattoos probably look great with colors but i preffer tattoos black and white!
We will have to disagree on this bud but ok lol.

that tattoo artist had other plans for the tattoo, but i'll say his drawings were much better than mine!

It's not 100% done yet! i'll get some more work on the smoke done early 2014 and fix some spots on some masks.

vi2f.jpg

oed4.jpg

so7w.jpg

Really wanted the aku aku mask from crash bandicoot, but it just would fit with the other masks.

Reply to Thread