? servers

? players online

For All You Alcoholics

• Content Count:  138

Ive had one before. not the greatest..its a pussys drink..but eh, what do I know, i only drink straight rum and beer. (and absinth..im adicted to that shit)

Everything else sucks.

• Content Count:  830

Ive had one before. not the greatest..its a pussys drink..but eh, what do I know, i only drink straight rum and beer. (and absinth..im adicted to that shit)

Everything else sucks.

How old are you? You sounded pretty young over voice chat... but then again, you only have to be 18 in good ol' Canader to get your drink on, so........

• Content Count:  6559

Judging by his hate of anything remotely "unmanly", most likely a young (underage) drinker, because that's what they do to look hardcore, we did the same shit in college too.

• Content Count:  138

How old are you? You sounded pretty young over voice chat... but then again, you only have to be 18 in good ol' Canader to get your drink on, so........

Im 20 :cool: And how do you know if I sound young or not? my mic dosnt work..-.-

Judging by his hate of anything remotely "unmanly", most likely a young (underage) drinker, because that's what they do to look hardcore, we did the same shit in college too.

Oh please. sit down :stu: It was a joke. I dont care what anyone drinks, nor do I think ppl are unmanly for drinking anything other then hardbar. dont jump the gun smokey. Im jus mearly stating that I prefere only 3 kinds of alcohol. jesus...

• Content Count:  1615

haha this is the time of the year when everyone is graduating high school so we gots grad parties goin

kinda funny i saw my 17 year old boss with a beer in her hand tonight

i almost took a pic for insurance but im not a total prick

Reply to Thread