? servers

? players online

Exorcist

• Content Count:  2445

wah? The Excorcist is by far one of the best movies I've seen and not only because of the fact that when I was 12 it scared the shit out of me.

By the way, when the fuck was it banned?

He probably means banned in his house by his parents if anything. Or, he's completely wrong because he lives in England.

• Content Count:  1384

He probably means banned in his house by his parents if anything. Or, he's completely wrong because he lives in England.

I think it used to be banned in the UK, or like they could only see a special version, but I believe that was changed...

I don't see the point in banning films, especially such a good one like The Exorcist. I saw that shit when I was in 2nd grade, not good for the harddrive! Haha.

• Content Count:  607

wah? The Excorcist is by far one of the best movies I've seen and not only because of the fact that when I was 12 it scared the shit out of me.

By the way, when the fuck was it banned?

ahh too scary! :p

• Content Count:  607

Yeah it is banned in the Uk it might not be banned in other parts of the world i dunno cus i cant read spanish or french!

But litkey it is not banned in my house my mum would proudly let me watch it she watched it when she was 13 so.

but there is only one place where it can be seen but it is in london.

so i wanna watch it for free without downloading stuff

• Content Count:  1755

Yeah it is banned in the Uk it might not be banned in other parts of the world i dunno cus i cant read spanish or french!

But litkey it is not banned in my house my mum would proudly let me watch it she watched it when she was 13 so.

but there is only one place where it can be seen but it is in london.

so i wanna watch it for free without downloading stuff

Torrents man, git with the program man...

Reply to Thread