? servers

? players online

Lost Supporter

• Content Count:  48

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that I lost supporter due to my parent's paypal being hacked so we had to do a lot of shit with paypal and we ended up owing around $200 dollars. So I want to let you know I will be purchasing it again in the future once I get a job and everything. Also I love the community here. I see the same people on Minigames and Deathrun and I just love everyone. I love Bread to because he usually specs me in deathrun, so I feel loved.

• Content Count:  48

Dont think you can lose supporter unless you made a new account or something.

Oh no, I was saying they refunded my parent's money due to paypal which I am thankful for but once I get the money again I will be getting supporter.

• Content Count:  2105

Oh no, I was saying they refunded my parent's money due to paypal which I am thankful for but once I get the money again I will be getting supporter.

ah ok I thought you ment you lost it or something. Well hope all goes well for you

• Content Count:  1740

ah ok I thought you ment you lost it or something. Well hope all goes well for you

well tbh thats what he said.

How i read it is that he lost his supporter because the paypal account got hacked.

Reply to Thread