? servers

? players online

PS4 Live Stream - Post your view here.

• Content Count:  3791

The PS4 live stream ended about 10 minutes ago. Even though the stream was around three hours long, I never once got fed up or bored. I am actually thinking about selling my desktop to buy a PS4 and a bigger monitor when it comes out, depends on the features / specs and price, but from what I have seen it looks bloody awesome.

What were your favorite clips / game previews? I can't wait for watchdogs, using move to sculpt 3D models and environments and also all the new game engines that will be created around it and how everything is connected to each other.

Here are some pictures:

72654_10151347815769285_431259038_n.jpg - Watchdogs (Was being used on a PC for the demo running close to PS4 specs)

377622_10151347777784285_538216378_n.jpg Capabilities of the PS4 architecture.

47780_10151347734539285_502698256_n.jpg Killzone Shadowfall - Real in-game footage.

You can catch the stream here if you missed it:

http://www.gametrailers.com/netstorage/psmeeting/live.html

(Just start it from the start)

• Content Count:  3791

From what I saw, the console could possibly come with some sort of SDK which will allow the users to create a game using the move controller, maybe on that aspect 8GB of ram is needed haha! One thing I see about the PS4, it really is taking gaming to a whole new level with all these new game ideas and concepts. Really looking forward to it.

• Content Count:  88

Cant wait for this holiday. Already looking forward to getting all the games announced so far.

And heres hoping the are still holding back the announcement for support for the 4k resoultion.....

Now that I think of it, those specs might be beyond "pushing it" for gaming on 4k. Plus you would then have to buy a 4k tv, just like you did with the ps3/bluray.

Oh well. Maaybe just media support only...

Reply to Thread