? servers

? players online

Well now, we don't want to start a panic here or anything, he's probably fine

• Content Count:  2994

You do know there are multiple definitions to the word tragedy....right? Or are you just hell bent on trying to counter whatever I say?

piece guys dont get all flamy n stuff :sad:

• Content Count:  670

Well nobody died in the hospital nor in the helicopter...

I think this means they can bitch about the heli

To further bring light to the story, the two people on the chopper got out before it caught fire, so I think her words were misinterpreted in regards to the rest of the story.

It's funnier when you just leave it at "the helicopter EXPLODED INTO FLAMES OF APOCALYPTIC DEATH, it is not known if anyone was hurt"

I'd bitch about the heli too...you must not have looked through an EMS catalog before if you think that thing only set them back 500 Gs.

• Content Count:  4473

But that is using tragedy in a literature sense...which is only one definition of it. The "proper" use of the word would be to use any of the definitions listed in a dictionary. Try looking up the word in any dictionary. You will find your drama term for it and the other uses.

However, if nothing were to be the same again, then I would find nothing really tragic apart from the universe becoming non-existant, but even then, the word would not exist to express the current situation (which there really wouldn't be because there would be nothing).

• Content Count:  1384

And no, I have better things to do with my time than contradict you, but what can I say? I'm a grammar and now apparently literature fascist.

AND A POOP HEAD! LOLOL

Reply to Thread