? servers

? players online

ArtofWarCentral/WolfServers Purchased by one of the original founders

• Content Count:  8756

I know SG had some bad history with the old owner (Steven Phallus or something like that haha), and I got this in my email today:

"Art of War Central Game Server Hosting is under New Ownership by one of the original founders Dallas Behling.

Dallas Behling General Manager of Art of War Central "AoWC", announced today that Steve Phallen, President and CEO of North American Game Technology has sold the company brands Art of War Central, Wolf Servers, Bf3servers, Vskgamingservers, and WorldVpsHosting. Steve will no longer be associated with the 12 year old hosting company.

Dallas Behling, one of the original founders at Art of War Central has purchased the company. The business was founded in 2001 by Jay Roberts & Dallas Behling. ClingCentral LLC. Has made the acquisitions to buy all the brands.

North American Game Technology originally purchased the company in 2006, and remained owners up until February 2013, when Dallas Behling purchased the brands now incorporated in Cling Central, LLC

“Steve Phallen was a great leader and I will take what he has taught me over the years and put toward all aspect of business” - Dallas Behling

The new ownership brings strong leadership and direction to all of its products. This change provides Art of War Central a chance to solidify their direction and goals of providing superb quality, exceptional service and an improved customer experience. Industry vendors, suppliers and employees are excited about the movement created by this change and all our divisions remain committed to their customers."

Thought I would share.

Reply to Thread