? servers

? players online

Buying new Ice Skates.

• Content Count:  623

So since i moved closer to a rink recently ive been going skating every weekend like i used to but the thing is my skates are 6 years old. My boots are just completely worn out and have almost no padding what so ever left. The last time i skated i had to leave cause i couldnt even stand in them cause they hurt so bad. Anyways Im looking at getting new skates but i havnt been keeping up with hockey equipment since i stopped playing so im completely clueless on what to get. Im not playing hockey right now so i dont need some crazy baller 800$ Grafs but i do skate every weekend and when i do go im constantly trying to turn sharper and faster so i am putting a decent amount of wear and tear on them each session so i do need a somewhat decent skate.

Ive been looking at these white bauers Bauer Supreme One.6 White LE Sr. Ice Hockey Skates

and the Reebok 9-12k's Reebok Ice Hockey Skates | Senior Ice Hockey Skates | Pump Hockey Skates | Ice Hockey Accessories

Im trying to stay under 150$ which is the only reason i havnt bought though Bauers yet cause they're fucking sexy.

• Content Count:  623

Ended up getting reebok 9k's since they felt the best once I tried on a a bunch of skates. Had them molded yesterday and gonna skate on them today.

Sent from my Galaxy SIII from hickville.

Reply to Thread