? servers

? players online

Planetside

• Content Count:  868

I was playing it free at one point, I'm not sure if it was the 15 day trial or whatever... it was a long time ago, but I remember being completely and totally lost and I gave up after an hour or two. I hate games that give you large freedom like that but don't clue you in on what you're supposed to do or where to go.

I much prefer Tribes or the Battlefield games for that kind of thing. I distinctly remember taking aircraft in the Tribes 2 multiplayer demo and smashing them against enemy buildings, vehicles and turrets. Fun stuff, though it was quite a few years ago.

• Content Count:  1933

I was playing it free at one point, I'm not sure if it was the 15 day trial or whatever... it was a long time ago, but I remember being completely and totally lost and I gave up after an hour or two. I hate games that give you large freedom like that but don't clue you in on what you're supposed to do or where to go.

I much prefer Tribes or the Battlefield games for that kind of thing. I distinctly remember taking aircraft in the Tribes 2 multiplayer demo and smashing them against enemy buildings, vehicles and turrets. Fun stuff, though it was quite a few years ago.

Press the instant action button in the pause menu =P That'll take you to a random battle.

Sol

• Content Count:  57

Calm down snipey, I decided to look and I couldn't find anything solid. There are a few blogs and forum posts that say something about a free, year-long, trial version. However, I think that was canceled. Then I found other posts about the monthly fee going from two dollars to fifteen dollars a month. So I can't really give you a definite answer.

Reply to Thread