? servers

? players online

Question for All

• Content Count:  48

Hey everyone,

I have a question for all of you, recently I have had a hacking problem and people are hacking my method of payments being my credit card or paypal. That is a reason I lost supporter for a while because I had to tell paypal to try and refund all the payments in a certain period, which, I still apologize for that. Do you guys think you can help me on how to keep that information secured or for the future as well, like a good protection program, can cost a lot. No expense. Thank you all for helping me if you can, it is really appreciated.

Guest harro

Clearly, cancel all your cards, which I'm assuming you've already obviously done. Make a police report. Contact your credit so your credit score doesn't take too much of a dive. Most big banks offer a protection program so ask your teller or whoever the fuck about protection systems. Also don't use paypal if you don't need to. Paypal is a piece of shit if you look at it objectively.

• Content Count:  48

Had that happen once but thankfully it was no good to them since bad exp date.

Lucky you lol. They went on a shopping spree with mine.

Clearly, cancel all your cards, which I'm assuming you've already obviously done. Make a police report. Contact your credit so your credit score doesn't take too much of a dive. Most big banks offer a protection program so ask your teller or whoever the fuck about protection systems. Also don't use paypal if you don't need to. Paypal is a piece of shit if you look at it objectively.

I can agree with you 100 percent on that last one and yes we did lol. I still have about 130 dollars that I have to payoff that werent refunded. So its a tough thing, thank you for the input.

Not sure but about this stuff but why not get a new card info? Clean your system of any viruses etc as well.

Yes, I have recently done that, I even reinstalled Windows 7 on my pc as well.

Thank you for the input. Very Appreciated.

• Content Count:  1747

In order to avoid this, I would reccomend you to open a seperate bank acc and tie that one to the paypal, and everytime you want to buy something, you transfeer money to that account and use the paypal.

And no, if you know exacly the rules of refunding, paypal doesn't suck.

Reply to Thread