? servers

? players online

Eat one thing for the rest of your life...

• Content Count:  48

Spaghetti with meatballs.

I have thought long and hard about this. Would this be considered not a single food, I mean there is other food involved being the meatballs to the spaghetti. So I don't know if this is allowed lol. Only if your love for that is strong I will allow it for you though.

• Content Count:  48

I would just eat Pasta. I absolutely love the stuff. I could never ever get bored of pasta.

I am just getting that much more hungry. Lmao. I am literally just thinking about food now and how I do not have any. Will you please send me a pizza?

• Content Count:  475

I have thought long and hard about this. Would this be considered not a single food, I mean there is other food involved being the meatballs to the spaghetti. So I don't know if this is allowed lol. Only if your love for that is strong I will allow it for you though.

I considered this.

But it is a food. I mean technically its 3 things; sauce, pasta, and meatballs. And the meatballs themselves are a smorgasbord of ingredients.

Balanced meal. Plus I actually wouldn't get sick of spaghetti and meatballs. shit is too delicious.

• Content Count:  954

shit man you're making a fucking philosophical debate over this stuff

you're some kind of harvard magician or some shit

But seriously, does it include weight penalties? Like, you'd get fatter?

If not, Pizza.

Reply to Thread