? servers

? players online

The Popo Finally Caught Me

• Content Count:  35

Not sure how it works where you live, but I ended up doing driving school after getting a speeding ticket in exchange for dropped charges. It is expensive, but it sounds like you could seriously benefit from it.

• Content Count:  1057

Not sure how it works where you live, but I ended up doing driving school after getting a speeding ticket in exchange for dropped charges. It is expensive, but it sounds like you could seriously benefit from it.

Yeah, if I can workout a deal with the prosecutor for it to not be reported to my insurance company, that would be sick. Guess I gotta go through some legal consultation before i make a decision though.

• Content Count:  657

First off, why the hell were you speeding just to avoid getting pulled over for broken lights? Seems incredibly redundant and stupid to me.

Now that that's out of the way, if this is you're first ticket and the cop told you to go to court, odds are he won't show up. When I got my first ticket for reasons that I won't say, the cop told me to fight it and he winked at me (believe it or not). When I showed up for court, he never did and the charges were dropped. So it will most likely happen to you.

Lesson to be learned here: Think before you act.

• Content Count:  6712

I like the fact that an office can just not turn up like he's a casual, voluntary employee who works when he wants.

I was doing jury service last year and the police paid for flights/expenditure for 3 Austrian students to come over and testify against a man... all for attempted robbery of maybe £200

• Content Count:  1057

First off, why the hell were you speeding just to avoid getting pulled over for broken lights? Seems incredibly redundant and stupid to me.

Now that that's out of the way, if this is you're first ticket and the cop told you to go to court, odds are he won't show up. When I got my first ticket for reasons that I won't say, the cop told me to fight it and he winked at me (believe it or not). When I showed up for court, he never did and the charges were dropped. So it will most likely happen to you.

Lesson to be learned here: Think before you act.

Either you are slow or you didn't read my posts. If you read every single post before you commented, you would understand that I wasn't speeding for that but that is what I told the cop. Yeah, it is my first speeding ticket where I have gotten pulled over but I don't know man, I don't think this cop was on my side. Plus, I am risking getting fucked if he shows up. A lot to think about :(

• Content Count:  4960

I cant believe what I just read. If a cop pulled you over where I live, you would have gotten 1200€+ fine and you would have lost you license.

Same here.. Got a speeding ticket for driving 116 kmh where i was allowed 70.. told the judge that there was nobody around, and that there was only 1 sign in that whole 1km radius.. I had to pay 120€.

I plead innocent btw xD

Have my drivers license for like.. a month and a half now XD

• Content Count:  4550

It's shit like this that makes insurance costs a fuck ton for young people. No respect for the road or the police, and one day you might just regret it.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  6712

It's shit like this that makes insurance costs a fuck ton for young people. No respect for the road or the police, and one day you might just regret it.

Don't tell me you actually go 30mph in a 30mph zone?

• Like 1

• Content Count:  469

IDK about Canada, but in the U.S. if you go to court its really all dependent on the judge you get. Some of them will straight out tell you what to do and if you listen to them it will benefit you but if you disregard what they say your screwed.

I would look into a deal that would potentially lower the fine but mainly try and lose the demerits. If that doesn't fly go to court, if the cop doesn't show awesome you lucked out, if he does make sure you have watched the previous cases closely and see how the judge reacts to different people. Above all if the judge tells you to plead guilty, for the love of god listen to him or you will end up worse off.

Reply to Thread