? servers

? players online

yay graduation?

• Content Count:  228

it's official. class of 2008. should i feel special?

all went smooth, was able to walk the stage, didn't trip, and i didn't get hit by someone else's motoboard or whatever those hats are called.

pics to come soon.

tonight was a night of rainbow shoes and animal masks, pork fried rice and purple robes. a night of laughter tears and human blood.

mwahahahaha?

too much sugar and caffine.

anyone else class of '08 ?

• Content Count:  228

thanks. funny thing is, my mom told me i was going to cry, and i did.

but it wasn't about graduation... it was because we went out to eat after, and the Chinese restaurant had no pork fried rice. it cut me deep.

• Content Count:  6559

Now for the "real world" woopdeedoo.

Unless you're going to college in which case you'll have +-4 years of total UNreality before being shocked into reality.

• Content Count:  769

Now for the "real world" woopdeedoo.

Unless you're going to college in which case you'll have +-4 years of total UNreality before being shocked into reality.

I'm a graduate of 2008 too and I must say my middle shool graduation was so much better than my high school one. Real world begins when you have to get a job. So it can begin the moment when you applied for one either rejection or acceptence. Though so true for it to be in the university applications too.

• Content Count:  3440

Wow.. I feel old.. my graduation was soooo long ago that I hardly remember it.

Congrats - Life will never be as easy again.

• Content Count:  2936

High School Graduation: 7 years ago in a week: oh yea, college... woot, now I can leave these dunderheads and go for higher pursuits

College Graduation 3 years and a month ago: law school next, um... I guess the fun is over.... so much for drinking from 5 PM to 8 AM and going to Geology ripped out of your mind.

law school graduation = 3 weeks ago: holy shit its over.... I survived... whoa dood. (ghostly mantra)

bar prep: total reality check : what you DIDNT get told in law school: just read these 900 Books which contradict everything the profs told you

9 million rejections due to economy: total reality check.

Waiting to take the big test: total reality check.

Yea.... I'm with red here... end of college = end of fun unless you are a saud prince who can extend stay in "Adult college" (read: daddy's business) at a handsome salary and live at home or in a palace provided by daddy.

Otherwise, here on out: its work, sleep, shit, get up, work, get yelled at for playing forged alliance, sleep, get up.

Or in my case:

Get up, eat breakfast, get on the metro, go to bar class, cram another 200 pages of shit in my skull, practic test, run, eat, work, sleep, play FA .

I'm glad I am a creature of routine.

• Content Count:  6559

I'm glad I am a creature of routine.

Amen to that.

Unfortunately it's also what's keeping me from going to grad school. Working 11-6 and not having tests/exams/papers is so much lazier than school. Granted I do want the pay increase that comes with another degree.

Damn you lazy gods.

Reply to Thread