? servers

? players online

Looking for new games

• Content Count:  539

Tomb Raider is a good shout.

If you have a PS3, The Last of Us is just what you're looking for too.

I REALLY want to get that, but idk if i can blow the $60 on that right now. :(

Thanks for the suggestions guys.

I did download both Witcher's with the sale, so ill definitely play them through..

All of the suggestions look really good, so ill just watch the summer sale and see what i can pick up :)

• Content Count:  5086

I REALLY want to get that, but idk if i can blow the $60 on that right now. :(

Thanks for the suggestions guys.

I did download both Witcher's with the sale, so ill definitely play them through..

All of the suggestions look really good, so ill just watch the summer sale and see what i can pick up :)

Hopefully you can play Witcher 1, it drove me crazy =p I loved Witcher 2 though, it was one of those games I didn't want to stop playing

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1710

The Last of Us is just what you're looking for too.

yea really great cineimatic game. i spent 2 hours watching the first part on youtube.

metro 2033 is great. and was free on steam a while ago. im sure you can prly find it cheap somewhere. I had a great time as well with Dead Rising 2 and Just Cause 2.

also bf3 was $5 on origin 2 days ago if you are interested.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  539

yea really great cineimatic game. i spent 2 hours watching the first part on youtube.

metro 2033 is great. and was free on steam a while ago. im sure you can prly find it cheap somewhere. I had a great time as well with Dead Rising 2 and Just Cause 2.

also bf3 was $5 on origin 2 days ago if you are interested.

Heh, i actually bought Metro 2033 a long time ago. Played it through a half dozen times.. amazing game. Want to get Last Light, but moniez

I had Dead Rising 2 on the Ps3, but i hated it. Had it for maybe a week. And Just Cause 2 i have, havent bothered launching yet though.

BF3, played for 10 minutes, never again.

• Content Count:  535

Heh, i actually bought Metro 2033 a long time ago. Played it through a half dozen times.. amazing game. Want to get Last Light, but moniez

I had Dead Rising 2 on the Ps3, but i hated it. Had it for maybe a week. And Just Cause 2 i have, havent bothered launching yet though.

I have Metro: Last Light. It's really worth a shot. :p It is graphics heavy, but I guess you wouldn't have any problems with it if you are able to run BF3.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1086

Best thing about Just cause 2 is just zip lining across the map and parachuting down 2 thousand miles above the ground.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread