? servers

? players online

FIFA Confederation Cup 2013

• Content Count:  410

Well, Brazil beat Spain 3-0 in the FIFA Confederation Cup. Fred scoring 2 and Neymar scoring 1. Pique on Spain got red carded at about 68 min leaving Spain to 10 players. Ramos from Spain also missed a PK. I was cheering for Spain but Brazil earned it. Any comments?

• Content Count:  5108

do you know who won the Italy and Uruguay game, and the score as well? also I am a huge fan of soccer, and I have to say, that spain didn't play their normal possession game, I guess because Brazil wouldn't let them? I believe Neymar was the star of the tournament with his goals and assists. all amazing. Im an American of German descent, but I do know one thing, South American soccer is coming to its peak.

• Content Count:  4263

I think south American soccer has peaked long ago, with Uruguay winning the first world cup, and argentina/brazil winning many in 70s/80s.

• Content Count:  46

I expected a close game but after 3-0 i turned it off. Spain, Germany and Brazil to watch at the world cup

Italy 2 - 2 Uruguay. Italy won 6-5 i think on penalties

• Content Count:  3440

I've followed Brazilian soccer ever since 94 when I first lived there.

Gotta say it's good to see the Selecão play to their potential. The last cup was a pretty sad showing compared to what they are capable of.

Too bad I had to come back here before the Confederation cup, I was at Maracanã - Rio in May.

• Content Count:  51

I am part Spanish so of course I wanted them to win although they played like shit and didnt deserve the win. I will never be a fan of Neymar because of his attitude but I will admit being so young and being one of the best players is an impressive feat. Ive always been a fan of Fernando Torres. But yea that was an upsetting game.

P.S. Torres scored most goals in the whole cup, including 4 against Tahiti

Reply to Thread