? servers

? players online

Puerto Rico

• Content Count:  410

Hey guys, my family and I are flying over to Puerto Rico for my sisters wedding. We are leaving July 30th and coming back I think August 5th. It's going to be pretty fun hanging out on the beach. A couple of things we are doing are - snorkling, canoeing, and ziplining. It's going to be a great time and I just was just wondering if you guys had any ideas of what else to do there or places to go. I live in Oklahoma so I'm not used to going to tropical places. Thanks.

• Content Count:  469

The legal drinking age is 18, so depending on the type of people your parents are that is an option. Although I would highly recommend not mixing it with any of the 3 activities you mentioned already.

• Content Count:  16

The legal drinking age is 18, so depending on the type of people your parents are that is an option. Although I would highly recommend not mixing it with any of the 3 activities you mentioned already.

I don't see the reason why he can't mix the 4 activities together and make one super activity lol.

• Content Count:  1109

I don't know much about it but im fairly certain chrixzz lives there so you could send him a message and ask.

^ but it's ChriizCC not Chrixz lol

• Content Count:  802

^ but it's ChriizCC not Chrixz lol

I'm already used to it. -_-

About where to go, come over to my house!

Well, it all depends where you going to stay at, I would recommend you to go to El Moro, it's a nice and historical place to go to and El Junque, their are a lot of nice animals there, but like I said before, it depends on where you going to be staying at because for example: if you stay at San Juan, then El Moro will be close to you, but if you stay at Isabela, it's going to be a bit far for you. There are a few nice places to go to in PR but I recommend you to go to El Junque, it's a fascinating and unique experience. If you going to be around at the western side of PR then you could also go to "Don Frappe", it's the #1 frappe place in PR and they are worth the travel(NOTE: It's always full and you might have to do a 1hr line just to get your self a Frappe but it's also worth the waiting). I really don't know much about here but Zapper could also tell you some good places to go to, probably he has visit more places in the Island then I have. ;)

Hope you have fun when you get here and that you sister wedding goes how they plan it.

Reply to Thread