? servers

? players online

Bought the God of War PSP + FF7 Crisis Core

• Content Count:  1554

This shit kicks ass. Zombie Murder was the first website I tried accessing on the PSP, and it works.

Now for the por- I mean the great movies. :001_tt1:

I found out yesterday that the kit didn't come with a memory stick. Which eternally blows because I believe that they did use to (right?).

Well anyways... I got Crisis Core to help back the PSP up if I didn't enjoy God of War. Good review nonetheless. :biggrin:

If you feel like it, you can always homebrew your PSP and get emulators to play PS1, SNES, etc. games. I currently only have Valkyrie Profile and Disgaea for it, but I still need to get a PSP.

Have you played Valkyrie Profile? My cousin says that game looks good, and I agree, but I don't want to judge that game by its cover.

I'm currently playing Crisis Core to pass time at work. This game so far lived up to the hype (if you knew anything about it, lol).

• Content Count:  672

Have you played Valkyrie Profile? My cousin says that game looks good, and I agree, but I don't want to judge that game by its cover.

I'm currently playing Crisis Core to pass time at work. This game so far lived up to the hype (if you knew anything about it, lol).

I got VP for the PS1, that game is quite rare now (around $150-200 used) I was glad to hear that they were rereleasing it on the PSP. Now if only they would release Suikoden I/Suikoden II instead of being stingy bastards and making it a Japan only release.

If you like RPGs with a different battle system and some Norse Mythology, definitely pick it up.

Here's a clip (don't worry, no spoilers) :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZngNQEElIo&feature=related

• Content Count:  920

I remember when i bought God of War for Psp, i put in it, did the PSP update and as it was doing it the battery fell off somehow, and now its bricked....:huh:

Reply to Thread