? servers

? players online

Moving Help?

• Content Count:  73

Well, as stated in my previous thread I am moving to a new place rather far away from my friends, and I haven't moved since I was 4 years old.

Anyone have any advice/help for migrating into a new high school where you literally no absolutely no one? I mean, in grade 9 it was rather easy because you have your friends from previous grades and branch off from there, but i've never been in a situation where I know no one.

I made friends in grade 9 from joining football/rugby, so please don't say join sports teams, because I already will.

But yeah any advice would be nice.

• Content Count:  2262

Well, as stated in my previous thread I am moving to a new place rather far away from my friends, and I haven't moved since I was 4 years old.

Anyone have any advice/help for migrating into a new high school where you literally no absolutely no one? I mean, in grade 9 it was rather easy because you have your friends from previous grades and branch off from there, but i've never been in a situation where I know no one.

I made friends in grade 9 from joining football/rugby, so please don't say join sports teams, because I already will.

But yeah any advice would be nice.

Try to be active in talking to your classmate first, find out what they like and have common hobbies or thinking etc. Maybe some gaming pal, or your teammate as you guys will be playing the sport for god know how long

• Content Count:  4960

Try to get along with people as fast as possible.. Try to fit in with a group.

Try to get along with the people that accept you as their classmate from day one and avoid people that need to show who's boss in class.

In all honesty, I switched 2 times in highschool.. And one time I bashed a guy's face in on day 1 because he wanted to throw stuff at my head. I got the name of a 'bad student' very quickly, but as they saw my results, they started to believe in me, not the dumb screw-up :p

Enough nostalgia. The best of luck!

• Content Count:  885

Imo, friend everyone at first.

Be friendly and people will be friendly and after awhile, one group is going to stick out as your friends.

You're definitely right on the whole sports team thing too, it helps like you said. But yea, first impressions are key.

source: moved 6 times in 14 years :)

Reply to Thread