? servers

? players online

Which country would you move to (if you had to)?

• Content Count:  3697

That is, if you had to leave your home country (so don't say your home country), and you had to move there for the rest of your life, which country would it be?

Mine would likely be a norther european country: Norway, Finland, Sweden, Denmark, that or Switzerland would be my top candidates. Probably Sweden or Switzerland would be my top two.

It is also worth mentioning that this is apart from visiting. There are many places I would be much more inclined to visit than these, but if I had to live somewhere (Ie. not where I currently live) these seem like the most enjoyable places.

Also nobody cares if you disagree about where they want to live, so don't start arguments because someone might actually want to live in Belgium or the United States.

• Content Count:  1371

canada

it's practically just a wimpier version of the usa. also, my region's climate is similar to canada's, which is nice since i enjoy cold weather

if i had to leave the continent, though, it would be the uk

Edited by alb

• Content Count:  3697

egypt so I can partake in real riots unlike the pussy American ones. No just kidding Id go to Sweden so I could touch sweds butt. Or Norway cause well Death Metal.

But.... Sweden has better death metal... (Melodic Death Metal). Ie: See my signature.

Reply to Thread