? servers

? players online

GOODBYE STEAMGAMERS/ZOMBIEMURDER

• Content Count:  461

didn't know exactly where to post this but figured off topic was fine.

things have changed a lot and without enough admins administering the servers, assholes have taken over. sorry to say. I've spent a lot of time gaming here and loved it. certain cliques and groups have taken over and have no problem insulting players old or new. I'm a past admin and can only see myself sticking around if I was still admin to handle to disrespecting ones. go ahead and disrespect my post to show who you are. sadly, i've decided to move on to find another group to play with. there are only a select few that I don't mind playing with here, however assholes have taken over and are backed up by their clique. that being said. good bye. i may possibly join a server game now and then to see if things change, but I don't see that happening. also don't let these "crews" ruin steamgamers. this was an awesome place to hang out.

I hope steam-gamers.net is still here in the future. good luck owner and administration.

• Content Count:  2103

I honestly didn't know you still played. O.o haven't seen you... well in a long time. Im pretty sure I vaguely remember you though.

Anyways, best of wishes man.

• Content Count:  4980

can only see myself sticking around if I was still admin to handle to disrespecting ones.

But why dont you re-apply for admin? I'm pretty sure you would get it.

Anyways, things aren't like the old days anymore, I do agree. Hope to see you again on Escape sometime later mate.

Reply to Thread