? servers

? players online

very imported, uuh i mean important.

• Content Count:  2994

either they cant say s, or their nose are huge or thats just the populair at my school, the guy with big nose is from pakistan. and the 2 guys that cant say S is from denmark.

Popular Danes can't say "s"?

:blink:

P.S./EDIT:

If you're having trouble getting laid try not putting up false pretences and be yourself. And if being yourself means be somewhat like Mr Hyde or Groucho Marx, then try Rohypnol.

im not even trying. dude im soon 15, isnt it just a bit soon?

Denmark is clearly different from England then.

Everyone in my year at school is fourteen-soon-to-be-fifteen or fifteen, and I shit you not, one girl is pregnant.

It's the whole "young girls having pathetic attraction to far older boys." You look at the 'relationships' at my school and nearly all the year 10 girls are either going out with or have had sex with 20-year-olds. It's just weird, to be honest, because the 20 year-olds know that they can easily play with the fact that they're adolescent and mixed/fucked up.

all i can say sir is..... HOLY CLUSTERSHIT

It's a pretty whorey society, to be quite honest.

The fact is, people think the 'normal' people nowadays in school are chavs, because there's so many of them, but they're all out smoking dope and getting high, and getting kicked out of nightclubs, and beating each-other up and getting arrested, and that's not normal.

They'll just end up imprisoned or have no career or end up on dole and being spat at.

The normal people are, to be frank, the ones called 'geeks' or 'boffins'. I get called stuff all the time, for simple things like knowing what "et tu, Brute?" means in Shakespeare. I don't care, because I know in ten years time I'll be driving past in an expensive company BMW having just got a big paycheck and feeling like I've actually contributed something to the country, and see them lined outside the dole office waiting to get more money to fuel their drug addictions and I'll just laugh.

ur awesome :scared: i like the way u think about the future. my dad told me the same thing. but still i get trouble. itll go i hope

It will. Maturity is like an oil-fire. You have to wait for the idiot stage of life to burn itself out, and until then there's nothing you can do about it.

aj aj sir. :d ill hope its over soon, like after this school yr. (schools out in 26 this month :d) going 2 london in three weeks, when i come back. i can use steam again ;D

Reply to Thread