? servers

? players online

very imported, uuh i mean important.

• Content Count:  2994

well, here it goese ive done some bad shit in school and.... some other bad shit, so my dad took away my steam :( and cs, i wont be playing for 3 years, i mean weeks so umm good bye every one, and dont forget me.

TBH i im very sure that many dont actually give a flying camel shit about wether im gone or not, but what ever ill do it any way.

sincerely yo mamma, i mean Omar, i mean SGT. Omar. ya. umm and mick, say hi 2 rusty. please :(

ok for the last time

sincerely yo SGT. Omar, the guy who think he PAWNS at surf (wich he dont). and fails at being funny. [EPIC PHAIL]

sincerely your beloved pile of camel shit, Omar

no drugs, third letter from school in one month, first one, i said "i dont give a shit" 2 the teacher. second time, i didnt do my home work, and i cant remember what 3 one is, my dad says, one more letter and ur changing school

• Content Count:  3440

School is about getting as much of an education as you can so that later on you can laugh at the kids that gave a shit about the popularity contest side of things and are now failing at life!.

Seriously what Red said.. "Get your shit together" and hopefully we'll see you soon!

Here's a free lesson on education:

The point of school is not to put on acts or try to impress people.

In the near future you'll regret acting like a douche just to get people to notice you or laugh. Trust me, this is from personal experience.

no i wasent trying 2 impress the girl i want 2 get in her underwear or friends. i meant it :(

no, and the blitherin idiot is a jk. they like tall guys who got blonde hair, and those wierd pants so u can see their underwear, and they like em when they cant pronounce the letter "S" wich i can, and im not blonde and i am not tall. and i saíd it quet but the teacher heard it any way, i was pissed at her that day -.-

Reply to Thread