• Content Count:  5007

Yeah, as much as you hate school

don't quit

you dont want to end up like this loser

Tony%20Blair-big.jpg

Na THIS loser

weemanre5.png

That guy has no life and no job.

Some people who live near my school, the wife wasn't educated and now there house if being repossessed because the only income in the husband. You need to learn to get a job otherwize

you failzor

• Content Count:  2936

School = Good

Acting like a Buffoon in school = Bad.

Generally speaking, your actions IN school will dictate your abilities, opportunities, and well.. life, when you get OUT of school.

Life is NOT saved by the bell, and generally speaking, Zack and A/C would be working at the sunglasses hut at 28, Kelly would have a 4th Kid and working the Pole at 1130 AM on a wednesday (on her day off from Wal-Mart).

The popular kids at my high school are either carrying kids, dropping kids, or working at target.

These were the tards that would get suspended, fight, fuck (and tell about it) and generally drive my teachers to smoke multiple packs of lucky strike's unfiltered a day.

Then there are those of us that were the perceived losers: generally well educated enough to have a career.

To do it all again, I'd still be the way I was (with a little less acne and more of a chest)

• Content Count:  670

Here's a free lesson on education:

The point of school is not to put on acts or try to impress people.

In the near future you'll regret acting like a douche just to get people to notice you or laugh. Trust me, this is from personal experience.

No, everything before the courses that are actually required for your degree or trade certification or what have you are pretty much a waste of time. There's no bigger favor you could do yourself at 16 than just dropping out of high school and going straight to college. Alternatively, drop out and take a break and work for a while, then go to college in a couple years.

Reply to Thread