? servers

? players online

Personal life stories

• Content Count:  21

stolen from vine, will sue

in all seriousness

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My grandfather passed away a couple of months ago. I wanted to mourn but it was one of those situations where I never really knew him enough to love him.

A few years ago, he was diagnosed with cancer. My father would call him once a week to check if he was doing fine. Since my grandfather lived in Vietnam, they didn't have great medical treatment. He was said to die in a few months but lived for much longer. From what I heard from my dad, he was a tough badass son of a bitch. The day he died, my dad came home in tears and it was the first time I've ever seen him in such a state. It really pushed me into realizing what I'd be feeling when my own father passes. My grandfather had insisted we visit him in the Summer of 2014. We'll never be able to take him up on that offer now. If you read up to this far, thank you for your time.

Damn :/ Respect for sharing a sensitive side about your life :) I know it takes guts to type down such a subject, especially if you're the first one.

Here's mine, it's cliche and cheesy I know.

I used to be in love with a girl a year ago, like crazy in love. She was my first real love I think. Always making sure I got to sit next to her on the bus and trying to make as much contact with her as possible, trying to show her my funny side and stuff. I remember I spent 3 days on making a birthdaycard for her birthday, I wanted it to be perfect.

Anyway, 3 months later it was my birthday and I threw a birthdayparty. I invited her and wanted her to become acquinted with my friends circle from my hometown. On the party I wanted to confess her my love and such, and make it the best evening of the year.

There was much booze, and since I was prepping my confession I didn't want to get drunk too much. But she was enjoying the alcohol and my friends were too, together with weed they all got pretty smashed. I noticed she wasn't really in a good condition to hear me out. So I decided to tell it another time, and I finished up the party.

They could all sleep over at my house since I was home alone that night and I had beds enough. We slept with 4 people in my bedroom, including me, my best friend, a friend and her. At random she got into the double mattress together with my best friend, and I slept in the bunkbed with my other friend. We all talked for a while until one by one we all closed our eyes.

I went to sleep until I woke up because of noises from behind me. I turned around, and saw my best friend having sex with the girl of my dreams. I swear I wanted to bash his head in with a hammer and kick the living shit out of him...

But I didn't, I didn't do anything. I just turned around, put my earphones in and listened to music all night until I could sleep, but I couldn't. I didn't close an eye. The next morning I got out of bed at 9 AM, first one to wake up and went outside just to cry for an hour or so.

I still have the image of those 2 burned in my mind, I still want to bash my friend's head in when I think about that night.

Anyway, after 2 months of depression and a summer filled with yolo-moments I can say I'm starting to get over her. Now she's just a friend of mine who I sometimes see on my bus but don't pay too much attention to. And my best friend, has now become just a friend. The girl still doesn't know I loved her, and I'd like it to stay that way.

All I can conclude from this is that life goes on and when you love someone, tell him/her as fast as possible before it turns ugly :p

Edited by MicroChampion

• Content Count:  802

Damn :/ Respect for sharing a sensitive side about your life :) I know it takes guts to type down such a subject, especially if you're the first one.

I used to be in love with a girl a year ago, like crazy in love. She was my first real love I think. Always making sure I got to sit next to her on the bus and trying to make as much contact with her as possible, trying to show her my funny side and stuff. I remember I spent 3 days on making a birthdaycard for her birthday, I wanted it to be perfect.

Anyway, 3 months later it was my birthday and I threw a birthdayparty. I invited her and wanted her to become acquinted with my friends circle from my hometown. On the party I wanted to confess her my love and such, and make it the best evening of the year.

There was much booze, and since I was prepping my confession I didn't want to get drunk too much. But she was enjoying the alcohol and my friends were too, together with weed they all got pretty smashed. I noticed she wasn't really in a good condition to hear me out. So I decided to tell it another time, and I finished up the party.

They could all sleep over at my house since I was home alone that night and I had beds enough. We slept with 4 people in my bedroom, including me, my best friend, a friend and her. At random she got into the double mattress together with my best friend, and I slept in the bunkbed with my other friend. We all talked for a while until one by one we all closed our eyes.

I went to sleep until I woke up because of noises from behind me. I turned around, and saw my best friend having sex with the girl of my dreams. I swear I wanted to bash his head in with a hammer and kick the living shit out of him...

But I didn't, I didn't do anything. I just turned around, put my earphones in and listened to music all night until I could sleep, but I couldn't. I didn't close an eye. The next morning I got out of bed at 9 AM, first one to wake up and went outside just to cry for an hour or so.

I still have the image of those 2 burned in my mind, I still want to bash my friend's head in when I think about that night.

Anyway, after 2 months of depression and a summer filled with yolo-moments I can say I'm staring to get over her. Now she's just a friend of mine who I sometimes see on my bus but don't pay too much attention to. And my best friend, has now become just a friend. The girl still doesn't know I loved her, and I'd like it to stay that way.

All I can conclude from this is that life goes on :p

Shit bro, thats sucks. Sad thing is that no matter how tough you act and make your self believe you don't feel anything for her, the harder it is to forget her. There will be a time when you wont even remember her, but as long as she still around, you will have this crush for her and whenever you see her with a guy, you will feel this jealous and thoughts if you should express your feelings to her. I've been there, not that something like this has ever happen to me, but that I felt in love with a girlfriend of a friend and well, he was my friend so I just tried to avoid her as much as posible and when it comes to see them both together.... oh god... I would just walk away and be alone thinking and asking my self that what she has that called my attention so much. At the moment, I kind of still like her cause she for me is something big(hard to explain). I'm sure most of us have had this big crush for a girl and well, some of them just don't end up well and some do.

• Like 1

Shit bro, thats sucks. Sad thing is that no matter how tough you act and make your self believe you don't feel anything for her, the harder it is to forget her. There will be a time when you wont even remember her, but as long as she still around, you will have this crush for her and whenever you see her with a guy, you will feel this jealous and thoughts if you should express your feelings to her. I've been there, not that something like this has ever happen to me, but that I felt in love with a girlfriend of a friend and well, he was my friend so I just tried to avoid her as much as posible and when it comes to see them both together.... oh god... I would just walk away and be alone thinking and asking my self that what she has that called my attention so much. At the moment, I kind of still like her cause she for me is something big(hard to explain). I'm sure most of us have had this big crush for a girl and well, some of them just don't end up well and some do.

Yeah, true dat. I still think about her at occassions. Thinking of what could've been between us, you know what I'm talking about :) Well good thing is when I go to college next year, I'll probably never see her again. Or at the very least sometimes at parties.

• Content Count:  472

I experienced the same thing micro, im not gonna go into much detail about it but here goes

Every summer my childhood friend would come back to brooklyn and stay in her grandparents house(my neighbors) we grew up together and each time she came i got more and more attached to her.

Well i guess i was maybe 15 when this happened, so by this time im like maddly in love with her and we would hang out everyday, go in her pool and such. But i never actually had the balls to say anything to her and i kind of regret that, since now her grandparents have passed and the house was already sold to new people and i might not get a chance to see her ever again, but i still am in contact with her, and i actually have tried to confess once but it didint go well at all because as soon as i was about to say something her bulky ass muscular dad walked into the room, and he is a bit over protective, so yeah.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  11501

Anyway, after 2 months of depression and a summer filled with yolo-moments I can say I'm starting to get over her. Now she's just a friend of mine who I sometimes see on my bus but don't pay too much attention to. And my best friend, has now become just a friend. The girl still doesn't know I loved her, and I'd like it to stay that way.

All I can conclude from this is that life goes on and when you love someone, tell him/her as fast as possible before it turns ugly :p

Dude that's fucked. Word of advice: if a girl EVER gets in bed with another guy like that, it's a pretty big sign they're probably going to fuck. I definitely think you should have said something, cause now it's probably going to be built up inside of you. If you need some advice with stuff like that you can ask. I don't have the most game out of anyone in the world or anything, but I'm pretty decent...ask Rover what listening to me got him haha.

Before I got to be pretty decent with females though, I too had a love gone sour. The story isn't that fucked up, it just sort of never happened. Anyways, I won't bore you with that because it's not that interesting; just too much effort placed into something that never happened.

When I was a kid, for awhile I didn't have any structure. My mom was a raging alcoholic and drug addict and didn't care what I did. I failed almost all my classes and rarely even went to school. I had over 60 missing days of school in one year alone, got into drugs at a very young age, had a criminal record, and spent a lot of nights sleeping on park benches because my mom was in a drunken stupor and would throw me out of the house. To this day, it has caused me serious trust issues with females, and I have only even been in one relationship outside of highschool due to an extreme lack of trust.

I didn't talk to my mom for around 4-5 years, and all of a sudden got told that she had terminal cancer. I went to see her, and she was diagnosed with 6 months to live. She ended up living for a year, and I got to spend the last of her time with her. That was pretty rough to deal with, because everyone was looking to me as a shoulder to lean on. The weird part was that, even to this day, I haven't cried once over it. Idk it was military training or a sense of detachment from her. Either way, I had a series of mixed emotions, but ultimately ended up overcoming it and moving forward with my life. It was a rough thing for an 18 year old to handle, and even rougher that she asked me to be the one to deliver her eulogy.

That's probably one of my most recent struggles. Just keep moving forward and you'll get through bad times.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  11501

Another hard time of mine was 2 years ago from tomorrow (the 9th, for me), I was one of the first responders to a fellow Marine in a motorcycle accident. Long story short, we tried to keep him alive, but he ended up dying in my arms. His teeth were all knocked out, you could see parts of his skull, and he was choking to death on his own blood. We walked away from that with blood on our clothes and a serious, serious sense of defeat. To this day, there are times where I wonder if there was something different I could have done that would make him still be alive today.

RIP Kyle.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2103

I don't really have many stories to tell. I've had girls stolen by my best friend twice (two different guys). But neither of them are very interesting stories. The most interesting story I have is about my ex who is literally nuts. Luckily I graduated, but since I am still dating my high school girlfriend, she makes her life a living hell. She started so many rumors about me that there are people that have never met me before who walk up to my gf and ask her why she is dating an asshole like me. (examples of the rumors, so you can see how nuts my ex is, are that when I was dating her, I abused her, verbally and physically, cheated on her, raped her (wtf on that one), forced her to have anal sex(WTF again on that one), and broke up with her to date someone else, none of which I did.)

But yeah, besides her, my life doesn't have many stories to tell

• Content Count:  802

I don't really have many stories to tell. I've had girls stolen by my best friend twice (two different guys). But neither of them are very interesting stories. The most interesting story I have is about my ex who is literally nuts. Luckily I graduated, but since I am still dating my high school girlfriend, she makes her life a living hell. She started so many rumors about me that there are people that have never met me before who walk up to my gf and ask her why she is dating an asshole like me. (examples of the rumors, so you can see how nuts my ex is, are that when I was dating her, I abused her, verbally and physically, cheated on her, raped her (wtf on that one), forced her to have anal sex(WTF again on that one), and broke up with her to date someone else, none of which I did.)

But yeah, besides her, my life doesn't have many stories to tell

WOW! Now thats fucked up. Your reputation with women has gone -9001 because of that one girl. I'm sure your current gf doesn't believe none of those shit that your ex said, but still, must not be easy for her to have someone come up to you say ask you such question, bet when she answers(if she does), she show those who ask(majority girls) that she does not like being ask question like that and pretty sure she explain the amount of bs your ex said just because of how jealous she was. The good thing is that your ex ain't stalking you, now that would be worst. lol

Wow Caution, and I thought my mom was abusive... Holy shit :/

@Octa

I also (kind of) had experienced such a story. I got real drunk one time at a party and almost got into a one night stand with a slut, until I got clear enough to think again and refused the sex.

Long story short: Girl got pissed, telling everyone around I tried to rape her and started fake-crying. Some asshole fitness guys beat me up until my friends came along and called the cops. I went home, and since then my town was spread with rumors that I, or had sex with the girl, or raped her.

Good ending tho: told the truth that it was just a crazy bitchmove to hurt me, and now she's back slutting around, hunting drunk victims :p

• Content Count:  4960

To see that you're all serious about this and not trolling..

I have lost a friend 3 days ago. He was one of my best friends when I was around 6-9 years old and we hung out together, played soccer the whole evening with some other guys from the neighbourhood in the summer.. We kinda went our own ways after I moved to another city. His mom was my teacher when I was young actually..

He got into drugs, was a troublemaker as a teenager, got into a lot of bad situations since his parents got divorced. The last 2 years he really tried to get on the good path again and finally paid attention to school..

This friday, he and a friend crossed a bridge and were goofing around at 3 AM.. He fell into the water by unknown reasons and he drowned (alcohol + weed).

I had to start working at 4AM so I must have passed him on my way to work, but I didn't realise.

I have spent the whole weekend thinking about it, I have checked his facebook and I thought about the moment when his mother got the bad news, can't imagine something happening to somebody very close to me.. and yet it happened.

Joost,

Now I wish we would have kept contact. You will be missed.

If anybody wants to see the news report, I will send the link.. (in dutch)

EDITl WAIT, MICROCHAMPION IS FROM BELGIUM? :d

QFU6CDI.jpg

• Like 2
Edited by Zaraki

Reply to Thread