? servers

? players online

Random Question of the Day [February 11th, 2014]

• Content Count:  472

Computer HARDWARE brand. Retard.

Anyways, Razer cause I'm rich and famous. Can afford luxuries. Had the same headset from them for 5 years and my last two mice....mices. mouse's. I hate that word D:

Their laptops look awesome too, just overpriced!

Sent from my carrier pigeon

:/ I assumed they were specifically talking about brands who made pre-built PC's,

If they elaborated more on the question i would have added Razer products seeing as how those are peripherals and not a company that makes pre-built PCs

Sorry BoM, I guess.

• Content Count:  3440

It really depends on what you are trying to accomplish. For home gaming use I always build my own machines.

But because I refuse to be the support person for friends/family I usually recommend a company with a good track record for warranty & support.

I am finding the amount of you that have had good support or like HP rather astounding, we dropped HP due to complete shit for support. Dell I can get parts shipped overnight without even having to call them (Corporate account.) HP to get parts was like pulling teeth. Granted some Dell computers are complete shit and you have to be careful what you order... which can pretty much be said for any of them.

Hands down the worst support and most ridiculous to repair have been the Mac's. 79 microscopic screws to replace a keyboard in a 17" macbook pro is beyond excessive. The apple store convincing someone with a bad screen that they should throw away a 6 month old macbook pro is also ridiculous (bought a new screen and installed it for less that $175).

Just like you wouldn't slice bread with a chainsaw (or maybe you would...) you wouldn't buy a mac for high end gaming.

Use the right tool for the job.

That being said you get what you pay for, the most annoying thing is someone that buys a laptop for $500-$600 from Costco and then complains that it is slow or doesn't play the games they want.

• Content Count:  481

I really like my Gateway desktop (Try not to laugh too hard) My dad bought me it when I was 12 and I'm still using it today (17). The only thing i've done is upgrade the graphics card and add some ram and that's it. Can run metro last light on high settings, Bf2 on max

For other hardware

I love Roccat for their mice

Steelseries for keyboards

Id say steelseries again for audio but theyve sent me two defective headsets in a row

Reply to Thread