? servers

? players online

Random Question of the Day [March 6th,2014]

• Content Count:  472

Random Question of the Day [March 6th,2014]

Have you ever done something really unbelievable, only to have no one around to see it?, If so what was it?

• Content Count:  5108

Last summer, I was at my local soccer field playing the crossbar challenge with my friend. And he decided to go farther out than midfield, so I did the same. He took his freekick and missed, and went for the ball. Afterwards, I took mine, and hit the crossbar when I was by the other goal and of course, he wasn't looking. It was the most beautiful freekick I've ever taken.

• Content Count:  2941

I was at school. The last bell just rung and almost everyone left already. Went to my locker to grab my bags. I was on the top floor of the school and next to the stairs were school recycling bins. I took some old notes from my binder and crumbled it up into a ball. Got all my shit, paper ball in left hand, bags and shit in my right hand. Walked down the stairs, on the last step, I threw the paper ball behind me, looked back. Ball went in, no problems, swish. Yelled out loud just to see that no one saw that epic shot. Cried inside.

• Content Count:  472

I was at school. The last bell just rung and almost everyone left already. Went to my locker to grab my bags. I was on the top floor of the school and next to the stairs were school recycling bins. I took some old notes from my binder and crumbled it up into a ball. Got all my shit, paper ball in left hand, bags and shit in my right hand. Walked down the stairs, on the last step, I threw the paper ball behind me, looked back. Ball went in, no problems, swish. Yelled out loud just to see that no one saw that epic shot. Cried inside.

I feel you bruv,

When i make them sick paper shots and no one is looking, and I'm like pls tell me you saw that.

They all nod....

• Content Count:  1064

I feel you bruv,

When i make them sick paper shots and no one is looking, and I'm like pls tell me you saw that.

They all nod....

Heh I do it in class and people see. I guess it's just the right place at the right time

• Content Count:  800

When it was snowing outside and ice was everywhere, I slipped backward and did the smoothest roll back to my feet and no one fucking saw it

Edited by RoverBot3

Reply to Thread