? servers

? players online

How do you feel right now?

• Content Count:  4980

Well said Prez.

Well I got a big test coming up. I'm hyped and stressed! But I feel pretty chill in general, might be that summer time is chiming in.

• Content Count:  1064

So stressed out that I'm getting migraines and I don't have my medication (a single bottle of 9 pills is $200).

I have to present a 4 paragraph speech tomorrow with a visual aid (let's just say I didn't even finish reading the book that it's on, nor did I even start it).

It's not finished because it's from having problems with public speaking, but the fact that 24 of the 30 people in my class are girls, 5 of them are hot, 3 are my ex girlfriends and the rest social rejects. The other 6 people are some guys i know, only buddies with 2 of them.

God damn I hate my English class.

• Content Count:  241

Feelin Happy, had the best day today!

My college buds and I went to walmart, so one of my friends said "yeah so I want to get one of those mini tent displays for my cat but I don't think they're for sale". So when we went to the outdoor sports section it had a price and he was like "Oh sweet, my mom is gonna shit and laugh when she sees this!". So they took it off the shelf and shit (it cost like $20 CAD including tax) so 2 of my friends went to the fridge section to get shit and I was with my other friend we went to get some scratch tickets. So we meet back with each other and we see the manager saying it wasn't for sale, and my one of my buds were liek "yeah, but why does it have a price tag / barcode on it then?" then the freakin manager keeps saying "it's because we use it for inventory but you can buy it after we're done with them". He takes it back, then we were like "yo what happened?" both my friends explained to me that it the manager caught them with it. My friend really wanted it so I was like "ok I got a plan!", they all agreed with my plan....so I ran back got the same one rushed through the aisles and walked smoothly up the escalator. My buds keep calling me and I was like "I got the black eagle! I got the black eagle!" when I got up I hid it in the art aisle right under the surveillance camera. left and had the one friend I got tickets with came with me so we got my friends credit to pay for it. The cashier then questioned us about it and I was like "yeah but there's a price" the moment she scans it she just believe us. Man we got it rushed out and we rushed out that walmart like idiots screaming mission complete! People stared at us like retards!

so that was my day today!

My college buds and I went to walmart, so one of my friends said "yeah so I want to get one of those mini tent displays for my cat but I don't think they're for sale". So when we went to the outdoor sports section it had a price and he was like "Oh sweet, my mom is gonna shit and laugh when she sees this!". So they took it off the shelf and shit (it cost like $20 CAD including tax) so 2 of my friends went to the fridge section to get shit and I was with my other friend we went to get some scratch tickets. So we meet back with each other and we see the manager saying it wasn't for sale, and my one of my buds were liek "yeah, but why does it have a price tag / barcode on it then?" then the freakin manager keeps saying "it's because we use it for inventory but you can buy it after we're done with them". He takes it back, then we were like "yo what happened?" both my friends explained to me that it the manager caught them with it. My friend really wanted it so I was like "ok I got a plan!", they all agreed with my plan....so I ran back got the same one rushed through the aisles and walked smoothly up the escalator. My buds keep calling me and I was like "I got the black eagle! I got the black eagle!" when I got up I hid it in the art aisle right under the surveillance camera. left and had the one friend I got tickets with came with me so we got my friends credit to pay for it. The cashier then questioned us about it and I was like "yeah but there's a price" the moment she scans it she just believe us. Man we got it rushed out and we rushed out that walmart like idiots screaming mission complete! People stared at us like retards!

Jesus Christ Stratos, not trying to be rude, but have you heard of paragraphs?

And can you re-explain what exactly happened? Or can someone explain? All I'm reading is your friend wanted a cat thing and the manager wouldn't let you have it so you made a plan to grab it, hide it in the art section then take your friend's credit card to pay for if..? (Sorry for being such a dumbass)

• Content Count:  241

Jesus Christ Stratos, not trying to be rude, but have you heard of paragraphs?

And can you re-explain what exactly happened? Or can someone explain? All I'm reading is your friend wanted a cat thing and the manager wouldn't let you have it so you made a plan to grab it, hide it in the art section then take your friend's credit card to pay for if..? (Sorry for being such a dumbass)

In short we went to walmart the four of us

- We saw the mini tent, one of my friends wanted to buy it for his cat

- so he took it, the manager caught them with it

- I had a plan and so I went back and got it

- then I hid it in the art supplies section so I don't get caught with it

- In the mean time my friend gave me his credit card to pay for it

- Then me and my other friend ran like idiots outside with a mini tent

• Content Count:  2941

Wait.. wait.. Since when do Wal-Marts have escalators.

the fuck

Wait.. wait.. Since when do Wal-Marts have escalators.

the fuck

That's what I was thinking in the back of my head.. And so your friend tried to steal it and got caught? Gg.

Reply to Thread