? servers

? players online

Interactive MS Paint Adventure #2

• Content Count:  2941

Interactive MS-Paint Adventure #2

Red will indicate actions. Green is the main character's "speech" or *thought*. White will be used for narrative.

This adventure will switch inbetween First and Third-person, just like the first adventure. For now, I drew it in the third person.

Post what the character does next.

Updates might be slow due to either being busy or morbid laziness. But I assure you, I will try my best to update atleast once a day.

-Not anything too silly, try to be at least a little bit serious-

-I know my art isn't the best-

-Keep posts to general actions, do not include the scenario as I will create that for you. Posts such as "You turn around and a giant space monster is in front of you" or "You turn around and something grabs you" will not be used. A more viable choice would be "You pick up the key and leave the room. You enter the other door." -

Example:

POST #1: Walk up to the door and open it

^ This will likely be used

POST #1: Walk up to the door and open it. There's something in the way and it can't be opened.

^ This will not likely be used as it includes a scenario.

POST #1: You feel something behind you so you turn around.

^ This will not likely be used as its where the character turns around because X did Y. - Basically, you created your own scenario.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"As of today, I write this entry into my journal. The year thus far is 1697. I could not handle the confinement that beseeched me in that old settlement. As I write, the waves crash against the ship. The smell of seawater embedded itself into the wood of the walls. Today, I do not start life as a pirate. I start life as an explorer."

I close my journal and looked out into the horizon. I hear screams. I rush up towards the deck to check what the commotion was. The deck was filled with pirates. Swords in their hands. Blood on their faces. The ship's crew was overrun. I hear the yell of a hoarse voice and a loud thud. I was hit from behind.

>You slowly regain consciousness and awake inside a prison cell. You can see someone inside the cell across from yours. *Where am I?*

7WZFI.JPG

Edited by shoiep

peek outside to see who it is

>You peek over to see who the other prisoner was.

7X2ir.JPG

>You squint a bit and manage to see who the shadow was.

7X2rv.JPG

"YEAH. WITH MUSCLES LIKE THESE, I'LL WRECK THOSE LITTLE PIRATE NERDS. AFTER I'M DONE WITH THEIR LITTLE PUNK ASS', THEY'LL KNOW WHAT A TRUE PIRATE IS." said Bubblez the Hermit. "WISH I HAD A GLASS OF WATER THOUGH. I'M SO THIRSTY." he added.

*He's flexing his muscles repeatedly..*

• Like 3

• Content Count:  1639

You hear someone coming, they open the other cell and drag away the other prisoner.

(Posted this before the thread updated for Cappn's post, sorry D: )

You hear someone coming, they open the other cell and drag away the other prisoner.

(Posted this before the thread updated for Cappn's post, sorry D: )

Wouldn't have been used anyways.

Please refer to the original post where I explain what to post.

I don't want posts that add characters or say that 'this' happened then 'this' happened.

I just want the main character's next action.

Reply to Thread