? servers

? players online

Little bit less of me for a few months

• Content Count:  11501

while I can't give away where I'll be or what I'll be doing exactly...I could be over there a lot longer than expected. Deployments are usually 9 months, usually always given an expected return date. My expected return date = there isn't one. so...should be interesting lol

• Content Count:  1064

while I can't give away where I'll be or what I'll be doing exactly...I could be over there a lot longer than expected. Deployments are usually 9 months, usually always given an expected return date. My expected return date = there isn't one. so...should be interesting lol

I've never heard of that happening.. Maybe they're still figuring it out or something? Not sure how everything gets processed but damn I hope you'll get a return date soon.

I hope you'll get a return date soon.

I'm not going to get one. Like I said, I can't go fully into detail about what I'm doing, but I could be back in 3 months or I could be back a year +. I don't know. A mission needs to get accomplished (without trying to sound cliche), and until it is done I won't be coming home apparently.

• Content Count:  1064

I'm not going to get one. Like I said, I can't go fully into detail about what I'm doing, but I could be back in 3 months or I could be back a year +. I don't know. A mission needs to get accomplished (without trying to sound cliche), and until it is done I won't be coming home apparently.

Yeah, I understand about the details; my uncle is an Inspector General and has to delete his Facebook and everything whenever he gets deployed and he's not allowed to talk about what he's done/is doing.

But that really sucks, I've never heard of that happening to anybody i know before. Most relatives and family friends have been/are in service. Dunno if I plan on enlisting when I'm old enough, if I do then most likely into the Navy or Marines.

Hopefully it's less than a year though man, stay safe out there when you get shipped off!

My only means of communication out there will be letters at some point, so if some of you guys want to send me letters, hit me up privately and if I trust you enough I'll give you my address. Not giving it to everyone though...however if someone wants, they can just copy pasta stuff you guys say and mail it to me...

Reply to Thread