? servers

? players online

Backpacking

Guest Smiley :]
Are you going to get high on top of a mountain?

If not, do so.

Dont be afraid to eat insects or reptiles as they are delicacies, snake tastes a bit like chicken with bones lol.

Also whilst not in touristic places, you'll find out that dining can be as cheap as cooking food yourself.

eg near fish markets

I've done both these things. Snake is surprisingly good lol

Pls come to Connecticut, it's p close to Asia. I'll let you babysit my puppy!

I get to babysit the puppy? Count me in

• Like 2

• Content Count:  517

Just be careful around the water (especially river-water) in the rural areas. My older brother did the same thing last year and is currently still suffering from (a cured, but the medications destroyed his immune-system which is still rebuilding) a disease he caught after he got knocked off a bridge by a bad driver (second thing to be careful of)

• Content Count:  2167

;703233']I've done both these things. Snake is surprisingly good lol

Its true! rattlesnake is fairly good.

Also, in response to what turttlefish said, bring some sort of water sanitation equipment.

I personally recommend something like this http://www.amazon.com/SteriPEN-Traveler-Water-Purifier-Blue/dp/B0041EB6EU/ref=sr_1_sc_1?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1399489702&sr=1-1-spell&keywords=sterupen

was useful in Ukraine. I can't imagine South Asia has clean water lol.

Edited by Dirk

• Content Count:  3150

Just be careful around the water (especially river-water) in the rural areas. My older brother did the same thing last year and is currently still suffering from (a cured, but the medications destroyed his immune-system which is still rebuilding) a disease he caught after he got knocked off a bridge by a bad driver (second thing to be careful of)

What in the fuck.

• Content Count:  1064

I'm guessing it was a parasite or some shit in the water? o.o He should be on the show Monsters Inside Me

• Content Count:  436

I've only been to germany (various places), london, czech (prague) and norway so my experiences is a tad limited. However in all 4 of these places I'd some unique experiences. I am sure that pretty much any country have it's own charms, so regardless of which country you go to you will probably have a great experience.

I hope you and your boyfriend will have an amazing experience, best of luck.

Reply to Thread