? servers

? players online

Tornado Tragedies

• Content Count:  4960

After hearing a lot of updates on the heavy storms and deaths because of the hurricanes, I hope you guys (mainly the people from Tennessee, Arkansas, Iowa, Oklahoma, Alabama and Mississippi) are all safe.

The news reports show massive amounts of damage and the people who are sad to see their properties lying in ruins..

Be safe!

media_xll_6697926.jpg

media_xll_6697927.jpg

media_xll_6697946.jpg

The main thing I notice, is that most of those houses aren't even made with bricks, but only made out of wooden beams or big parts of wood. Is there a specific reason?

• Content Count:  448

A huge amount of homes in Canada and the states are built out of wood structures (with concrete foundations). Not sure of why, either it's cheaper or easier to build dunno.

because in canada we have a lot of wood that's why. well it's a friend who told me that.

• Content Count:  1064

A huge amount of homes in Canada and the states are built out of wood structures (with concrete foundations). Not sure of why, either it's cheaper or easier to build dunno.

Lots of reasons - cheaper, takes less time, design, etc. Brick houses take exceptionally longer because they have to be laid out by hand.

Lol I just lived in Tennessee about a year and a half ago

Reply to Thread