? servers

? players online

Done.

• Content Count:  800

I dont know how you think this is a "cry for attention." I'm not being an attention seeker, do you even know what that is? Apparently not.

Attention seeking is usually just trying to get a reaction, ie the reaction we gave you. It doesn't just mean good, it means ANY reaction or ANY attention.

Also

36516057.gif

• Like 3

• Content Count:  448

I'm just wondering, what type of drama is created around playing CSS or Gmod... like is she leaving because someone filed a player complain about her?

• Content Count:  4162

sgdrama.jpg

I dont know how you think this is a "cry for attention." I'm not being an attention seeker, do you even know what that is? Apparently not. Cause if I was an attention seeker then I would be waiting for people to say "Oh Havik don't go blah blah." And then I would give into them. I've had plenty of people asking me to stay, I told them all no. I made this thread because I have like 240 friends and more than half of them are from SG. So instead of saying the same shit over and over again I posted it here. Plus, I've been taught not to leave places without saying goodbye to the people that mean something to you. It's called being polite, something I guess you've never heard of. So how about before you accuse me of something get the damn facts straight. And if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all. It really does make you look immature, especially for an "AO"

P.S. If you have something to say about me, say it to my god damn face instead of being an immature little brat. Thanks.

• Like 13

Reply to Thread