? servers

? players online

Smokers lounge

• Content Count:  640

Its very interesting to see everyone's opinions on this because I live in CO were its 100% legal and I see nothing but big shots and businessmen going in yo get pot so by know means do I actually think it makes you retarded what it really is would be the actual person smoking or doing things you van keep a healthy lifestyle doing anything smoking, drinking anything I guess except for the hardcore drugs. But when the PERSON let's it take control of their life's that's when it gets out of hand, I have been smoking for around 6 years now and I'm pretty sure I'm the healthiest I've been in awhile and I still have money to spend. I don't spend more then 40$ a week and a half on weed its not that expensive. its just funny seeing the people that say that it makes you retarded over time yes it can don't get me wrong but you seriously have to let yourself go for that to happen so don't just hop in and judge a book by its cover.

• Content Count:  528

its just funny seeing the people that say that it makes you retarded over time

Have you read anything you've said? It's clearly made you retarded over time.

That post was one of the longest sentences I've ever read, but it's still comedy gold. :couch2:

• Like 1

Have you read anything you've said? It's clearly made you retarded over time.

That post was one of the longest sentences I've ever read, but it's still comedy gold. :couch2:

I was typing that on my phone thank you very much was not really going for grade A literacy, And no it does not make you retarded over time yeah it may make you forget what you ate for breakfast that morning but sure and hell doesn't make you retarded. Just because I didn't use the greatest punctuation and I was typing it in a haste make me anyway shape or form less smart. I'm glad you can find enjoyment out of it though ;)

• Content Count:  3791

Stop picking people up on their grammar, there is a such thing as dyslexia...

I'm not too fond on weed, tried it a couple of times and i've done a bong once - Most horrid experience I have ever had. My head was over that toilet vomiting for like half an hour.

I do Kratom quick regularly though. It is legal here in the UK so I make a tea out of it :) 4 hours later and still pretty fucked, good stuff! Going to sleep so well tonight.

Stop picking people up on their grammar, there is a such thing as dyslexia...

I'm not too fond on weed, tried it a couple of times and i've done a bong once - Most horrid experience I have ever had. My head was over that toilet vomiting for like half an hour.

I do Kratom quick regularly though. It is legal here in the UK so I make a tea out of it :) 4 hours later and still pretty fucked, good stuff! Going to sleep so well tonight.

Damn man did you just take a big rip haha? Yeah man I have always wanted to try kratom whats the high like?

• Content Count:  3791

Damn man did you just take a big rip haha? Yeah man I have always wanted to try kratom whats the high like?

Yeah, the smoke had that yellowish tinge to it... Oops!

I really like it mate, loads of different ways of taking it (As it tastes like shit). If you cover it up with honey and lime / lemon juice it can cover the bitterness. The high is pretty subtle, I find it is great to go out clubing on though as it stimulates you :) I can link you to some sites over pm if you want?

Yeah, the smoke had that yellowish tinge to it... Oops!

I really like it mate, loads of different ways of taking it (As it tastes like shit). If you cover it up with honey and lime / lemon juice it can cover the bitterness. The high is pretty subtle, I find it is great to go out clubing on though as it stimulates you :) I can link you to some sites over pm if you want?

Haha yeah been there done that, I hate coughing up a lung.

That would be cool man if you can you should tell me what recommend too!

• Content Count:  1064

Haha yeah been there done that, I hate coughing up a lung.

That would be cool man if you can you should tell me what recommend too!

Shit I just ripped a bong twice last night in my buddy's backyard and coughed for a good 20 minutes because of my asthma >_

Reply to Thread