? servers

? players online

Destiny Beta

• Content Count:  885

This game is fucking awesome. Maxed out all 3 classes in the beta. Definitely getting the Limited Edition. (Sadly the ghost edition is sold out worldwide.)

If you really want the Ghost Edition, there is one trick. About 90% of the time with games (all games I've ever wanted except GTAV), they will be sold out, but one or two days after release there is usually 1-200 extra copies of an edition available. That is of course if you don't mind waiting one or two extra days and/or already ordered the Limited Edition.

Worked for me when Bioshock Infinite came out. Two days after release, it went up again on Amazon. But I ended up checking and a local Best Buy had one in stock. Because some people pre-order and never pick up, you can always be sure that there will be an extra copy.

• Content Count:  1064

If you really want the Ghost Edition, there is one trick. About 90% of the time with games (all games I've ever wanted except GTAV), they will be sold out, but one or two days after release there is usually 1-200 extra copies of an edition available. That is of course if you don't mind waiting one or two extra days and/or already ordered the Limited Edition.

Worked for me when Bioshock Infinite came out. Two days after release, it went up again on Amazon. But I ended up checking and a local Best Buy had one in stock. Because some people pre-order and never pick up, you can always be sure that there will be an extra copy.

Yeah, it happened to me quite a few times, Halo 3 Legendary Edition, AC2, MW3, etc. I know the managers at my local GameStops so they always hold them for me whenever they get extras but they're completely sold out and wont know if they have extras until launch.

lol psyche

• Content Count:  175

its like borderlands without shitty graphics, brain dead memes, and horrible UI.

i like it

Calling cel-shaded graphics "shitty" is like calling the vocals in an opera "incomprehensible".

• Content Count:  3343

Calling cel-shaded graphics "shitty" is like calling the vocals in an opera "incomprehensible".

no, i am fine with cel-shading in general, its just that borderlands 2 had shit graphics

no, i am fine with cel-shading in general, its just that borderlands 2 had shit graphics

I don't think you got the gist of my analogy. Games that use cel-shading as their art style aren't supposed to have "good" graphics.

• Content Count:  3343

I don't think you got the gist of my analogy. Games that use cel-shading as their art style aren't supposed to have "good" graphics.

Well since it doesn't look like crysis it has bad graphics. Or that all the character look like horrific paper-mache figures, and the environments in general are bland and uninteresting. I shouldn't have said ' bad graphics' when I should I have just said 'bad character and world design.' And don't even tell me "oh but that's the art-style," because a shitty art-style doesn't make a shitty game instantly make some go "oh I get it, the creators made everyone look horrible on purpose."

Well since it doesn't look like crysis it has bad graphics. Or that all the character look like horrific paper-mache figures, and the environments in general are bland and uninteresting. I shouldn't have said ' bad graphics' when I should I have just said 'bad character and world design.' And don't even tell me "oh but that's the art-style," because a shitty art-style doesn't make a shitty game instantly make some go "oh I get it, the creators made everyone look horrible on purpose."

Didn't you just say you had no problem with cel-shading, and now you have every problem with cel-shading?

Reply to Thread