? servers

? players online

Minecraft 360

• Content Count:  3150

I basically get to play with Legos whenever I want, without having to pay ridiculous prices for actual legos. So suck a dick.

Fitting cuz manchild

• Content Count:  4960

I basically get to play with Legos whenever I want, without having to pay ridiculous prices for actual legos. So suck a dick.

I'm actually jealous.

The last time I played with LEGO is like.. 10 years ago

• Content Count:  1386

the intent for this post was to get some friends together to play minecraft on xbox 360, not to raise your tiny cock confidence on the internet. Would have expected a little more community respect from an AO. Exrev, you should add me on live, we can lego it up some time.

• Content Count:  3150

the intent for this post was to get some friends together to play minecraft on xbox 360, not to raise your tiny cock confidence on the internet. Would have expected a little more community respect from an AO. Exrev, you should add me on live, we can lego it up some time.

Respect? All I did was say PC is the real/better version, which is a statement fact. You are the one being racist in chatbox, the only reason you aren't banned is the little respect I still have for you. Don't push it pal.

Edited by BoM

• Content Count:  4960

Respect? All I did was say PC is the real version, which is a statement. You are the one being racist in chatbox, the only reason you aren't banned is the little respect I still have for you. Don't push it pal.

I'm pretty sure this wasn't needed :/

Bought a Television case/closet/cabinet (whatever it is) at IKEA last week, decided to pick up that manual and be done with it within the first hour.

That horrible decision caused me to drive 40km's back to IKEA to pick up an extra pair of special screws that weren't included with the package and drive the 40km back home. Thank god they believed me and I didn't have to pay for a thing.

I have lost faith in humanity and constructing something myself altogether.

:'(

• Like 1

Reply to Thread