? servers

? players online

TF2 Pyro Update

• Content Count:  5007

One of the things we enjoy at Valve is seeing the fantastic things that community members create with the Source Engine SDK. When we released Team Fortress 2, we also released the production tools that we made our maps with. Since then, we’ve seen a ton of great, community-made maps appear on servers out there, and received many emails from players recommending their favorites to us. After seeing the large number of these maps, and the high quality work contained within them, we decided it’d be great to get some of them out in an update so that everyone can experience them.

For the first Community Map Pack, we've selected two of the best community-made maps out there. It wasn't easy to select just two, with so many great maps to choose from, and more appearing every day. We've had a lot of fun playing these maps, and we know that many of you have too. For those of you who haven’t tried them out, you’re in for a treat.

#

but i think tomorrow we get it

all looks well and achivements look good :p

YES! ITS HERE

The first Pyro unlockable is The Flare Gun, which replaces the shotgun. It allows the Pyro to ignite an enemy at long range, but does require careful aim on their part. It’s particularly useful for causing havoc on Snipers and Engineers who want to keep their distance.

The second Pyro unlockable is The Backburner. This flamethrower is built for the Pyro who likes to ambush their opponents. It removes the compression blast capability, instead guaranteeing critical hits whenever it’s used on an opponent from behind. To aid in survivability, it grants the Pyro an extra fifty health.

The third Pyro unlockable is The Axtinguisher. This mighty axe guarantees critical hits on any enemy that’s currently on fire, although it’s significantly weaker against enemies who aren’t. A great combination with the The Flare Gun, or with another Pyro buddy riding alongside doing the igniting. 

THE PYRO UPDATE WITH A NEW MAP AND ACHIEVEMENTS

http://www.steampowered.com/pyro/

awesome...

Edited by Tcp-Kill

• Content Count:  920

Wow some of these acheivments are impossible unless you get someone to help you.

Like Got A Light?: Ignite an enemy Spy while he's flicking a cigarette.\

lol wtf?

Like the Medic i guess

Anyway, should be fun!

• Content Count:  5007

i guess you gotta get mates with on achievement box

would it be possible to have a SG tf2 server? for people like us to train on these updates whilst we dont have retards pestering us

• Content Count:  427

i guess you gotta get mates with on achievement box

would it be possible to have a SG tf2 server? for people like us to train on these updates whilst we dont have retards pestering us

Thats VERYVERY good idea. With good people u will get those guns fast.

• Content Count:  920

Thats what i did with the medic, i played 2 days on normal and i then joined some community that held an event on friday night where we helped each other out for acheivments.

Reply to Thread