? servers

? players online

Hey guys, I need your help. My friend's wife may be deported and I want to help.

• Content Count:  8756

Hey guys!

Today, I found out that my friend's wife had her temporary visa application denied in Australia and may have to leave the country in 28 days if they don't pay up. They need AUD$1150 to appeal the decision and hopefully get her back on track for a permanent visa. It's really a shitty situation for both of them, as my friend fucked up his hand badly and has been treated horribly by multiple doctors and has huge medical costs as a result. This happening is just more stress on top of it.

So basically I would be so grateful if anyone could help me to help them at least in a small way. Here's a link to the indiegogo campaign I've started. If you can't give any money, no worries at all! I completely understand. All I ask is that you tell your friends, maybe spread the word on social media because I would appreciate it loads.

These two truly don't deserve any of this that's happening to them. I hope that this will help them financially and also to boost their spirits. They have a little boy named Corey and this is all probably weighing down on him too, which I hate to see. Anyways, thanks for reading and helping out :)

Here's a pic of my friend Jae and his wife Katie

xnp9i83adgvodxdypxep.jpg

Reply to Thread