? servers

? players online

SteamGamers Monthly Raffles/Giveaways

• Content Count:  640

So, I have done a bit of research, I am going to be releasing a "Free" Gift. (this allows a lot of leway as long as you don't call it a raffle).... (Just so we can keep this from sub only and to make it fair) If you guys "buy" Supporter OR just donate a small amount, the price to enter will be changed depending on the prize, They will be entered to the current giveaway. Depending on how much you donate you are able to reserve more than just one slot as well. This is completely legal from what I have read as it is not a "Raffle" only a giveaway since the money was donated and the giveaways are Non-Profit. As long as you specify the difference and word everything right we will be covered.

Edited by Zorg

• Content Count:  5063

Let me see if i understood you correct.

Anyone can enter, but by donating you reserve more slots? Even if it is non-profit, its still a "giveaway" hosted on our site and we make money of it if you mean that people have to donate to us to enter. It doesnt really matter what you name it, if it is a pay to enter "giveaway" its still illegal.

I dont know if what im saying is correct, but after what i've read on several different sites is correct it still have to be completely free to enter.

Edited by floffypus

• Content Count:  640

Let me see if i understood you correct.

Anyone can enter, but by donating you reserve more slots? Even if it is non-profit, its still a "giveaway" hosted on our site and we make money of it if you mean that people have to donate to us to enter. It doesnt really matter what you name it, if it is a pay to enter "giveaway" its still illegal.

I dont know if what im saying is correct, but after what i've read on several different sites is correct it still have to be completely free to enter.

Yeah I see what you mean floffy. Can you add me so we can speak over steam :d

Reply to Thread