? servers

? players online

I am tryout ONE of these (Lamborghini LP560, Audi R8, Porsche 911 GT3, or Nissan GT-R

• Content Count:  2167

the GT-R will be the fastest but it is a very well behaved car that is perfectly happy on the road. the R8 is pointless because it is just a nerfed version of the lambo. so either the 911 (which is mother fucking fast) or the lambo (which is not as fast but probably way crazier)

• Content Count:  1076

the GT-R will be the fastest but it is a very well behaved car that is perfectly happy on the road. the R8 is pointless because it is just a nerfed version of the lambo. so either the 911 (which is mother fucking fast) or the lambo (which is not as fast but probably way crazier)

IDK the Audi has the V10. Italia is almost as fast as the GT-R but I'd bet the driving experience is more thrilling. Lambo, meh, hate Gallardos love Huracans/Aventador. I hear they're not that fun to drive.

I'm down for either the 911 GT3 or 458 Italia and maybe the 12C

Edited by vorter

• Content Count:  1076

Tl;dr

Can you drive the car by yourself?

If so, can you drive stick?

And if so, i'd go for the McLaren :)

Yes I can go top speed on a private track with an instructor in the passenger seat.

All autos, no way these exotic cars would sell MT for a driving experience where most people don't know how to drive manuals.

• Content Count:  1747

The car you might want to drive depends on what you expect or how you feel like you're gonna drive it. All the cars are good, but you might want to look for the right one for your experience.

- Lambo Gallardo is the most bonkers and beautiful to look at. Not sure about the power, but probably does pack a bigger punch than most of these on this list. However, don't expect a that good behavior in corners.

- Audi R8 is simply a nice car to drive, really fast and really solid. Corners well, and has a pretty good top speed. If you're looking for a 50/50 experience in terms of speed and handling, this should be a good option.

- Porsche 9111Gt3 is the one I'm least familiar with, but most of them have the same idea: light weight, flat 6. Good acceleration, but if you wanna get up to really high speeds (if the track has a nice straight bit), thats not the best one. Handling wise it's pretty classic, not even sure if its even FWD.

- Nissan GTR is probably the car you can get most fun out of a engine of that size. If you're looking for stunning acceleration and the ability to corner at really fucking high speeds, undoubtfully the best choice.

- Italia 458 is a really, really good car, really really nice sound, good acceleration and speeds and really good cornering. I would say its again a option if you're looking for the 50/50 experience, but definitely better than the audi.

- MP4-12C even tho it's not exactly that good looking (probably one of the ugliest, next to the porsche imo), its still a really fast car to drive, probably the 2nd best in terms of handling (behind the GTR) and with a really good acceleration.

Take in account, most of what I said up there is based on what I read and my opinions. Personally, of those on the list, only been on a Audi R8. Take your pick, but be assured that whatever you pick, you're gonna have a really damn good time.

• Like 1
Edited by Pan32

Reply to Thread