? servers

? players online

FanReact App

• Content Count:  80

I wanted to drop a note to a new app I developed with a couple other folks. Not really focused on the Euro Market yet (F1 Contract coming!!!) & the Premiere League, but we will be adding this once we get users who want to talk such things.

http://fanreact.com

I know, shameless plug, but hoping I don't get spit roasted for it.

We've partnered with Yahoo! Sports Radio, launched two weeks ago, and have around 800 users at the moment and hoping to build it out soon

A place to capture live sports reactions for high schools, colleges, and professional teams.

Let me know if you have any thoughts or questions. Feel free to add me on there at "Eric" if you download it.

Edit: Really hoping Eskomo doesn't see this. You know, because Fuck Canada right?

2nd Edit: We actually are getting introduced to a Premiere League Club later this week. Not sure on the team yet, as it's an intro to an intro. More to come.

3rd edit: Premier League meeting was moved to Monday (Sad Face) & we now have a meeting with the Houston Astros Tuesday.

Edited by Butters

Living in a college town that is filled with nothing but sports. This is an awesome idea. I'll for sure put the word around campus. Keep up the great work and grats!

Thanks Rilex! What college? If there is enough interest, I can get you some swag.

We're giving out two NCAA Championship basketball tickets + hotel.

We're also doing a Vegas trip giveaway that will be announced soon for March Madness Brackets.

• Content Count:  501

Thanks Rilex! What college? If there is enough interest, I can get you some swag.

We're giving out two NCAA Championship basketball tickets + hotel.

We're also doing a Vegas trip giveaway that will be announced soon for March Madness Brackets.

Florida State University and FAMU

The website is a beaut. And the design looks perf, so even though I don't really follow most sports, I might just check it out and spread it around.

Thanks! I appreciate it! Trying to make fun and usable designs!

Reply to Thread