? servers

? players online

Goodbye SG

• Content Count:  3440

I won't say goodbye, I'll say see you later.

I can say being one of the oldest fucks around here... that you can balance both, but you will need to prioritize and clearly right now RL is trump. Don't rule out coming back.

We appreciate the time/work you've put in, and don't really expect anyone to dedicate their life to SG. When time allows jump in and say hi.

• Content Count:  3729

I won't say goodbye, I'll say see you later.

I can say being one of the oldest fucks around here... that you can balance both, but you will need to prioritize and clearly right now RL is trump. Don't rule out coming back.

We appreciate the time/work you've put in, and don't really expect anyone to dedicate their life to SG. When time allows jump in and say hi.

What this wise man said. I speak out of experience as well. See you later Tsuna!

• Content Count:  1064

See you soon man. Thanks for all your hard work on the servers and forums, especially banning nerds via complaints. You were really one of those guys that everyone can look up to. #trueinspiration

Nurse Tsuna, I need a liter of Promethezine mixed with Codeine cough syrup to take the edge off.

p.s do we get wedding invites? dibs on the all black tuxedo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reply to Thread