? servers

? players online

Dabs anyone?

• Content Count:  640

Other than the trolls who are going to post on this.

I who live in colorado have been through the whole weed spectrum and back and yes I have done dabs and do I like them??

My answer No.

They are really harsh and for how much you have to pay for at least one gram it is totally not worth it in my eyes.

There is some downsides to dabs as well. First Depending on how the actual concentrate is extracted could be anywhere from really bad Butane that would fuck up your lungs eventually and then there are ice water extracted kind (That is the WAYYYY more better for you extraction method)

if and when i smoke i usually either 1. Smoke it out of a bong or 2. Vape it.

• Content Count:  1406

Other than the trolls who are going to post on this.

I who live in colorado have been through the whole weed spectrum and back and yes I have done dabs and do I like them??

My answer No.

They are really harsh and for how much you have to pay for at least one gram it is totally not worth it in my eyes.

There is some downsides to dabs as well. First Depending on how the actual concentrate is extracted could be anywhere from really bad Butane that would fuck up your lungs eventually and then there are ice water extracted kind (That is the WAYYYY more better for you extraction method)

if and when i smoke i usually either 1. Smoke it out of a bong or 2. Vape it.

Nice dude. I dont know how, but this ended up in the tech section? Should be in anything goes. At least thats where I ment for it to be. Can a high up move this thread please?

Nice dude. I dont know how, but this ended up in the tech section? Should be in anything goes. At least thats where I ment for it to be. Can a high up move this thread please?

I got you man! If you have any more specific questions you can add me on steam and ask me!

• Content Count:  6213

I smoke daily. I've never tried a dab or an edible sadly. I'd love to try it.

Gotta schedule a trip to Colorado one of these days. :]

I smoke daily. I've never tried a dab or an edible sadly. I'd love to try it.

Gotta schedule a trip to Colorado one of these days. :]

We are hanging out if you come.

Reply to Thread