? servers

? players online

Dabs anyone?

• Content Count:  86

I smoke pretty much everyday though I do enjoy blunts the most I will rip a couple dabs a night but after 1 or 2 im usually so baked out of my mind that I fall asleep lol.

• Content Count:  1406

I smoke pretty much everyday though I do enjoy blunts the most I will rip a couple dabs a night but after 1 or 2 im usually so baked out of my mind that I fall asleep lol.

kinda miss smoking normal herbs but sadly dabs is the only thing that works for me. Smoking a J or a blunt is like a cig to me now. It's also cheaper for me to dab because it lasts me longer. $100 a week or more for the old leaf or 40-$60 a week for dab. Toking every day for 6 years now and my body has a mad tolerance. Thank god (or allah or budda or whatever the fuck) for medical.

• Content Count:  640

kinda miss smoking normal herbs but sadly dabs is the only thing that works for me. Smoking a J or a blunt is like a cig to me now. It's also cheaper for me to dab because it lasts me longer. $100 a week or more for the old leaf or 40-$60 a week for dab. Toking every day for 6 years now and my body has a mad tolerance. Thank god (or allah or budda or whatever the fuck) for medical.

See I feel bad for you. its like 50$ for concentrates here and I can get like and OZ of bud for 80-100$ Top shelf stuff

• Content Count:  86

See I feel bad for you. its like 50$ for concentrates here and I can get like and OZ of bud for 80-100$ Top shelf stuff

what the hell where do you live lol cause thats where i wanna live around me its like 300+ for good bud and an OZ will only last me 2-2 1/2 weeks lol

• Content Count:  6213

Fuuuuuck man what the hellll???? Mail me some :d

what the hell where do you live lol cause thats where i wanna live around me its like 300+ for good bud and an OZ will only last me 2-2 1/2 weeks lol

Fuze!?!?! Aren't you like 12????? :]

• Content Count:  640

Haha i live in Colorado man

Reply to Thread